New Job Operations Support Coordinator In Saskatchewan
Operations Support Coordinator
Company : Government of Saskatchewan
Salary : $20.67 - $25.90 an hour
Location : Saskatchewan
The Public Employees’ Benefits Agency (PEBA) administers two of Canada’s top 100 Pension Funds, including Canada’s top Defined Contribution Pension Plan, along with a number of other pension and benefit programs. Our vision of Fostering Financial Wellness leads the work we do in providing valuable pension and benefit services to the over 100,000 members we are proud to serve.
The Public Employees Benefits Agency (PEBA) has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an individual committed to customer service and continuous improvement. The Pension Administration team is seeking an experienced individual to join the Operations Support area.
The Operational Support Coordinator performs a variety of duties including but not limited to:
- verification of daily payments while adhering to internal controls;
- updating member information in the pension administration database;
- monitoring and data-entry of workflow on a daily basis;
- assembling correspondence for mailing; and
- participating in projects as needed.
Our candidate of choice will be:
- a flexible and highly-motivated individual who enjoys a fast-paced and challenging environment with diverse job expectations.
- attentive to detail and have excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- strong communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate, evaluate or confirm information accurately while maintaining privacy and security of personal information.
- a team player with the ability to both lead and collaborate.
Your knowledge of database and software applications will contribute to your success in this challenging position.
Typically, the knowledge and abilities for this position would be acquired through experience in an administrative role and/or through the successful completion of an office education program. Understanding of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, The Archives and Public Records and policies to ensure the privacy and security of information would be an asset. Knowledge of pension plan administration and relevant legislation would be an asset.
Candidates must clearly describe in their cover letter and resume where they have acquired the qualifications for this position. Selections for interviews will be based on this information.
What We Offer
The Agency offers dynamic and challenging work for talented individuals in an environment that supports innovation, creativity, diversity and inclusion. In addition, the Saskatchewan public service offers a number of employment advantages such as:
- comprehensive benefits package including pension;
- career development, advancement and learning opportunities;
- flexible work arrangements; and
- vacation, earned days off (EDO) and other types of leave.