New Job Beneficiary Attendant In Quebec
Company : Cogir
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy.
The resident attendant sees to the comfort, well-being, safety and general needs of residents by providing them with hygienic and comfort care.
on call or as replacement planned in advance
- FREE PARKING
- UNIFORM PROVIDED
- EASY ACCESS BY BUS
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to standards and regulations in accordance with private seniors' home certification and employer policies
- Assist and/or accompany residents in getting around
- Contribute to the adjustment of a residents' action plan based on their observations
- In collaboration with the different teams, carry out health and hygienic care to the residents while maintaining their dignity and integrity .
- Proactively assist and support the residents
- Respond to all emergency situations
- While interacting with them, report any noticeable changes in a residents mental or physical health to the on-call nurse.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- PDSB training
- Up to date CPR / AED training certificates
- Uniform provided
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Human management approach
- Ongoing training
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- Recognition program