New job Tivoli Administrator / ERP Application Admin in Nova Scotia
Tivoli Administrator / ERP Application Admin
Company : IBM Canada
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nova Scotia
As an Application Package Specialist, you’ll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You’ll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM’s state-of-the-art Client Innovation Centre (CIC) opened in Nova Scotia in March 2013 and is the first of its kind in Canada. The Centre weaves together IBM’s business insights and industry-leading software portfolio and is ideally suited for any client that needs flexible access to emerging or niche skills that may not be cost effective to grow internally. In addition, our focus on our team is unparalleled as demonstrated by the following:
- The CIC NS is one of IBM’s highest performing delivery centres worldwide – for retention, client satisfaction and utilization. Our employees are empowered to stay and grow within IBM.
- We are very focused on continuous skill development – staff training is our third largest annual Centre investment. Employees are immersed in a culture of learning and constant growth.
- Investment in key partnership with universities, government and private sector groups which has resulted in IBM having a key influencing role in Nova Scotia’s ICT industry, especially in talent development.
We are currently recruiting for top talent in Tivoli Administrator. If you are on top of your profession and possess the following key skills, we invite you to apply to our openings
As a Tivoli Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting various SDLC i.e. Dev, Test, Implementation & Production.
- Performs troubleshooting of system stalls, failed batch jobs, system errors, as needed to resume normal operations in accordance with specific guidelines and procedures and provide a root cause analysis.
- Completes special projects and duties assigned by management to improve batch operations and identify automation opportunities.
- Maintains direct knowledge of all system operations processes, procedures, and quality standards.
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler is a required skill
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have 3+ years administration experience with Tivoli Workload Scheduler functions to plan, install, configure, upgrade, maintain, and troubleshoot and failures.
- Must be able to support various SDLC i.e. Dev, Test, Implementation & Production.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have Valid Government Security Clearance
Must have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Key Job Details Country/Region:CA State:NOVA SCOTIA City:Halifax Category:Technical Specialist Required Education:Associate's Degree/College Diploma Position Type:Professional Employment Type:Full-Time Contract Type:Regular Company:(0026) IBM Canada Limited – IBM Canada Limitee Req ID:449664BR Travel Required:Up to 10% or 1 day a week