New job Recruiter in New Brunswick
Company : American Iron and Metal
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM RECYCLING?
Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Canada, AIM is a private company with multiple sites located in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Europe and Asia. Recognized as a world leader in metal recycling and solder manufacturing for a broad range of industries, we focus on creating high-quality products, setting AIM apart. Our continually expanding company offers many exciting career opportunities, a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and an excellent employee benefits program.
Reporting to Human Resources Business Partner, the Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting within AIM's Canadian footprint.
- Take charge of the complete recruitment cycle for Canadian divisions;
- Work with HR team on the development of best recruitment practices, including interview techniques, compensation strategies, appropriate documentation and other assessment tools as required;
- Use online recruitment resources (Linkedin, Jobssummary, ect.) as well as internal database to recruit the best candidates available;
- Manage interactions with external vendors as needed (agencies, consulting firms) and with head hunters;
- Evaluate candidates in interviews to determine if they have the knowledge, skills and competencies to fill the position;
- Establish and maintain good relations with professional associations.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in recruitment;
- Experience in direct approach recruitment (LinkedIn, social networks, etc.)
- Good business acumen and ability to understand the structure and needs of the company;
- Excellent ability to qualify candidates by phone or in person;
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple research and projects;
- Excellent consulting skills and proven success in developing strong collaborative relationships between departments and managers;
- Demonstrate curiosity to learn about the needs of various clients;
- Good knowledge of the Office suite;
- Any HR designation will be consider an asset.
- Preference will be given to candidate with experience in high volume, industrial recruiting
What we offer:
- Group insurance after three months
- Group RRSP after six months
- Free coffee
- Free parking
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. The masculine form is used solely to make the text easier to read.