New job Paralegal, Harbinger Law Inc. in Nova Scotia
Paralegal, Harbinger Law Inc.
Company : Baker Tilly Canada
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nova Scotia
Harbinger Law Inc. is an exciting legal start-up focused on providing excellent client service in a unique collaborative affiliation with our colleagues at Baker Tilly Nova Scotia Inc. We provide private clients and owner-managers with traditional legal services in corporate law, tax and estate planning. We do this with a constant focus on improving our work and the way we work collaboratively to best serve our clients.
We are looking for a Paralegal who wants to learn from experienced legal service providers, while helping us continue to modernize service delivery.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Draft legal documents and correspondence from precedents
- Modify legal precedents and work on systems for drafting automation
- Research professional regulatory requirements
- Submit documents for registration with appropriate government agencies
- File and record management
- Perform general administrative functions as required
A successful candidate will have:
- Graduate of a paralegal program or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Strong teamwork skills, trustworthy, accountable, proactive and a positive work attitude
- Outstanding computer skills and the ability to learn new software
- Ability to keep a service focus under pressure, manage priorities and meet deadlines
What You Will Get In Return: This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual that is looking to establish a place for themselves as part of a progressive legal start-up.