New job Community Housing Manager - Territorial Representative in Yukon
Community Housing Manager - Territorial Representative
Company : Yukon Government
Salary : $54,961 - $63,638 a year
Location : Yukon
This is a permanent, part-time position working 61.5 hours bi-weekly.
Are you interested in making a real difference in your community? At Yukon Housing Corporation our vision is to have a healthy, well-maintained and attainable housing environment that offers a range of housing choices to meet the needs of all Yukoners.
As Community Housing Manager, you will support this vision by managing community and staff housing portfolios to ensure the successful delivery of Yukon Housing Corporation programs in Carmacks. You will also be responsible for delivering all territorial agent services for the community. This position currently reports to the Supervisor, Community Housing Operations.
For more information about this position, please contact Gerri Thomas, Supervisor, Community Housing Operations at 867-390-2024 or email@example.com.
For more information regarding the recruitment process, please contact Marni Bramadat, HR Consultant, at 867-667-8272 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your resume clearly demonstrating how you meet the following qualifications. Note that selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume. For more information on preparing your resume for a Yukon Government posting, please refer to the information found here.
- Post-secondary coursework in office administration, social work, accounting or related field
- Demonstrated experience providing client service to a diverse client group
- Demonstrated experience balancing cash transactions and/or performing basic accounting functions
- Demonstrated experience working in an office environment
- Experience interpreting and applying legislation or policies
- Property management or project management experience will be considered an asset
Candidates who have education, training, and/or experience equivalent to the essential qualifications listed above will be equally considered.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Suitability
Candidates should have and may be assessed on their:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and maintain co-worker and client relationships
- Ability to work independently and use sound judgement when making decisions
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage regularly shifting priorities
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Conditions of Employment: Valid Yukon Class 5 driver’s licence, security clearance, Notary Public certificate (within 3 months of hire).
Job Requirements: Moderately physical position with occasional climbing, bending and ability to maneuver in a crawlspace.