New job Trilingual Premium Banker (English, French and Mandarin) in Quebec
Trilingual Premium Banker (English, French and Mandarin)
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
HSBC is following Canadian government guidelines to stop the spread of COVID-19. We are keeping our customers, employees and job applicants safe through enhanced safety protocols undertaken at our branches, remote working where possible, and video / telephone interviewing.
Opening up a world of opportunity.
We're a financial services organization serving more than 40 million customers across the globe through our Wealth & Personal Banking, Commercial Banking and Global Banking & Markets businesses.
We’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of new opportunities for our customers, our people and our communities.
Wealth and Personal Banking
We help clients to manage, protect and grow their wealth. We offer a range of services from personal banking, mortgages and loans to investment, savings and wealth management products. Our international network and breadth of expertise enables us to support individuals, families, business owners, investors and entrepreneurs around the world.
About the role
Help customers achieve their financial ambitions. If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfill your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and retain relationships with existing customers through active management of portfolios and ensuring solutions continually meet customer’s needs as well as exceeding customer expectations in terms of speed, efficiency and professionalism.
- Attract new customers by understanding their financial needs and delivering high standards of service quality. This involves getting client referrals and promotion of products and service offerings that’s right for the customer.
- The Premium Banker will also support teller transactions and handle cash, as required.
- Maintain HSBC regulatory standards.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for HSBC Bank Canada, delivering exceptional customer experiences by building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- In addition to a competitive salary this role, when you join our team, from day one you’ll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
- Generous time off program
- Ongoing learning and development
- Personal wellness account to purchase health and fitness goods and services to suit individual needs
- Generous health and dental benefit insurance
- Employee discount banking advantages
- Future international career opportunities
So, do you want a career rather than just a job? Some of our most successful senior employees started their careers in our branch network.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply today to join HSBC, a truly global organisation, and start your journey.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a customer facing role in the banking industry.
- Have Completed or willing to obtain with HSBC support: - Mutual fund license, Investment Funds in Canada Course; Canadian Investment Funds Course; or Canadian Securities Course. For Quebec only, Institute of Canadian Brokers certificate of achievement
- Possess keen interest and stays current with the financial market and economy
- Takes pride in customer satisfaction and advising customers what’s best to meet their financial ambitions.
- Understands / speaks second language is an asset.
- Strong technical skills in wealth management.
- Sound knowledge of digital / online banking and sponsoring digital engagement for customers.
- Have a passion for continuously delivering superior customer experience.
- Pride yourself on consistently delivering personalized, friendly & efficient service at all times.
- Ability to safeguard the bank by holding difficult conversations with your customers on subjects like Anti-Money Laundering, sanctions, complaint handling, and estate planning
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Disability related accommodations during the interview process are available upon request - please reach out to Canada Careers at email@example.com . Support and accommodations are also made available for employees with disabilities at HSBC.