New job Techician- Telecommunications in British Columbia
Company : DIGITECH SECURITY INC.
Salary : $29.75 an hour
Location : British Columbia
Permanent Position: Technician- Telecommunications (NOC # 7246)
Company: DIGITECH SECURITY INC.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Location: 14877 100 Ave Surrey, BC V3R 3H1
Wage Rate: $29.75 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Overtime if required.
Education: High School
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years of experience.
Type of Industry Experience: Telecommunications
Install communications equipment in offices, private homes, and buildings that are under construction
- Set up, rearrange, or replace routing and dialing equipment
- Inspect and service equipment, wiring, and phone jacks
- Repair or replace faulty, damaged, or malfunctioning equipment
- Test repaired, newly installed, or updated equipment to ensure that it works properly
- Adjust or calibrate equipment settings to improve its performance
- Keep records of maintenance, repairs, and installations
- Demonstrate and explain the use of equipment to customers
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants, and persons with disabilities.
Employer: DIGITECH SECURITY INC.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Expiring: Dec 25, 2021