New job Shipping / Receiving Clerk in Quebec
Shipping / Receiving Clerk
Company : Hypertec Systems
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Shipping/Receiving Clerk to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- Sort orders daily (make sure they are identified);
- Pack and unpack pallets, including wrapping and unwrapping them;
- Deliver packages on the shipping dock;
- Unload containers;
- Scan packages and perform data entry in UPS/FedEx/Purolator machines;
- Transfer received stock to warehouse inventories;
- Keep a safe and clean work environment;
- Respond to our internal customers at the reception desk or by email.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- High School Diploma;
- 1 to 2 years of experience related to logistics field;
- Must have a Forklift certification/license;
- Strong communication skills in both English and French (asset);
- Be able to lift 30-50 lbs;
- Must have basic knowledge of computers, SAP, CRM and Microsoft Office (Excel & Outlook);
- Knowledge of electronic parts (asset);
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge?
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Type: Full-time