New job Scale Clerk in Ontario
Company : AIM Recycling
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM RECYCLING?
Founded in 1936 in Montreal, Canada, AIM is a private company with multiple sites located in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Europe and Asia. Recognized as a world leader in metal recycling and solder manufacturing for a broad range of industries, we focus on creating high-quality products, setting AIM apart. Our continually expanding company offers many exciting career opportunities, a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and an excellent employee benefits program.
American Iron & Metal is a growth-oriented metal recycling and processing company located in Hamilton, Ontario. We are currently recruiting for a Scale House Operator with experience for our Newmarket location.
The Scale House Operator is responsible for the balance of the goods weighed trucks entering or leaving the company.
- Greet Drivers
- Retract the information of the truck weighed in the computer system
- Be sure to take pictures of the container and get all the information of customers in the system
- Replace the ticket weighed driver
- Communicate with the Department of receipt of the goods
- Weigh the internal contact at AIM and production trucks
- Communicate with Customers as needed
- Performs other duties as requested by the immediate supervisor
- Previous Scale House experience an asset
- Computer Literate able to use program software MS Office
- Good knowledge of the device under its responsibility
- Good knowledge of the importance of his work in the organization
- Organized, responsible, independent, resourceful, and dynamic
- Ability to work in a team
- Observe the health and safety regulations set by the employer
Permanemt fulltime position
- Overtime paid after 44 hours
- RRSP and Benefits
If you feel that you are qualified for this ad please reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.
Come and join one of North America’s most sophisticated metal recyclers !