New job Sales and Marketing Associate in Nova Scotia
Sales and Marketing Associate
Company : Springwind Immigration Consulting Services Inc.
Salary : $14.35 an hour
Location : Nova Scotia
We are seeking a Sales And Marketing Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for selling and offering Springwind Immigration Recruitment services and Immigration Services to potential Canadian employers and Foreign workers overseas as well as in-Canada candidates who are still in the process of securing employment in order to be eligible under various immigration programs for their Permanent residency in Canada. Our company head office is located in Toronto, Ontario. If are looking for a staff either working on site at Toronto head office or a local worker from Nova Scotia who can work remotely using company supplied cell phone. The remote work option is only for candidates who reside in Nova Scotia and who can travel within Nova Scotia to meet employers who will retain our company's recruitment service. Springwind Immigration hold Recruiter License for the province of Nova Scotia to help employers recruite foreign workers.
Hours of Work: 30 hours per week (6 months probation)
Salary: Base pay + commission
Term of Employment: 1 year contract with possibility of renewal
- Grow sales revenue with new and existing clients.
- Create and deliver sales presentations to clients.
- Collaborate with marketing on lead quality and conversion.
- Answer customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Organize client correspondence and paperwork.
- Actively develop and execute sales and marketing plan that will help boost the company's talent pipeline.
- Accountable for business growth through following up on leads and delivering information to prospective employers or workers/students.
- Maintain up-to-date applicants tracking system.
- Track recruiting progress.
- Promote our services via social media/web/email/telephone campaigns.
- Create marketing contents and designs for social media and website.
- Execute Facebook marketing, Instagram marketing, email campaigns and other social media marketing to maximize student/worker recruitment efforts.
- Plan and conduct events and private campus tours.
- Expand company's partnership with schools
- Manage the inventory of sales materials such as brochures, promotional item, and sales kits.
- Capable of exceeding goals, objectives, and sales targets.
- Reliable worker with long term goal of growing together with company.
- Previous experience in sales and marketing or experience in human resources/staffing/recruitment.
- 1 year or above experience in an immigration service industry.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Advanced digital marketing skills to help company boost web visibility.
- Sales-oriented, you make an immediate impact to the success of our team.
- Strategic thinker.
Contract length: 12 months
Expected Start Date: 2021-08-02
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: From $14.35 per hour
- Commission pay
- On-site parking
- Day shift
All customers are required to wear masks. Common areas are sanitized regularly.
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)