New job Private Banking Associate in Quebec
Private Banking Associate
Company : RBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
What is the opportunity?
As a key member of the Private Banking team, the Private Banking Associate is responsible for creating an enhanced client experience by fulfilling on incoming servicing requests via email and phone and identifying unmet client needs through discovery in daily interactions. You will also champion digital education to enable our clients to engage with RBC through the channel of their choice.
What will you do?
- You will be an everyday banking expert specialized in delivering the Black Card Experience through high-level service and support, transaction excellence, digital education, and opportunity spotting
- As part of the Private Banking Associate team, you will understand and deliver a tailored client experience to all Private Banking clients for incoming servicing requests in person, via email, and over the phone
- Resolve client concerns at first point of contact in a highly professional, timely, and accurate manner
- Maximize the use of technology and champion digital education to enable our clients to engage with RBC through the channel of their choice
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of banking experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven client service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Completion of IFC or CSC
- Post-secondary education in Commerce or Business Administration
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 4 Westmount Square, Suite 180
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Private Banking Centre
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 09/03/2021
Platform: Personal & Commercial Banking
Req ID: 402636