New job People Coordinator in Ontario
Company : Bonfire Interactive
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
At Bonfire, we bring Buyers and Vendors together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 400+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 80 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now through the 2019 acquisition, we’re excited to be a part of the largest government technology company in the industry, GTY Technology Holdings. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
- Make an impact
- Drive results
-Remain humble - no job is too small
Follow us on Instagram email@example.com_ to see more of #LifeatBonfire._
Bonfire is looking for an enthusiastic People Coordinator to join the People team. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact and help shape the foundation of the People department and talent engagement here at Bonfire. Reporting to the People Partner, you will provide administration and coordination support, as well as drive projects of your own with competence. We’re looking for someone who will bring a passion for organization, eagerness to improve efficiency and a drive for continuously learning. You have strong attention to detail and commitment to your work.
Each day will look different and you’ll have the opportunity to help manage the HRIS administration, the new hire onboarding experience, health and safety and recruitment. You will interact with employees at all levels of the organization and by doing so help to build the best team and drive employee engagement through your efforts. You’ll have the opportunity to grow with us and continue to take on additional responsibility and deepen your knowledge of the HR function.
What You'll Do
- HRIS Administration: ensuring clean, accurate and updated employee information and data in our HRIS.
- Contract and Policy Administration: drafting, and editing new hire offer letters, employment change letters and drafting and updating People policies and procedures.
- New Hire Coordination: onboarding administration which includes managing new hires through the onboarding process from sending out new hire documentation, ensuring all paperwork is complete prior to their first day and leading the first day orientation session.
- Benefits Administration: leading the benefits administration process and acting as the first point of contact for any employee questions. Working closely with the People Partner in conducting benefit information sessions.
- Reporting: creating monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports for the People and Finance team.
- Payroll Administration: working closely with the People Partner on semi-monthly payroll, setting up new hires and managing employee changes.
- Culture Champion: Active member of the Culture Curators committee, celebrating Bonfire wins, utilizing low cost high impact initiatives.
- Recruitment Support: posting jobs on various job boards and coordinating interviews.
- HR Projects: taking on HR projects that improve efficiencies or support to the business with competency as assigned.
Who You Are
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Human Resources or related discipline
- Highly organized and ability to work autonomously and own projects
- You have a natural ability to manage multiple priorities and drive results
- You don’t accept the status quo and always look for way to improve processes and efficiencies
- You have strong attention to detail and experience updating contracts and proofreading documentation
- Strong relationship builder who builds rapport easily across the organization
- You demonstrate care and tactfulness when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Excited about joining a high growth company and highly adaptable
- Demonstrated willingness to take on additional responsibility and learn new skills
At Bonfire, we are advocates of equal opportunity, seeking to promote inclusivity across our company and beyond. Bonfire strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity by establishing a barrier-free workplace that complies with and upholds Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and the associated regulations. Bonfire is committed to the integration of accessibility legislation with our policies, procedures, programs, and training, to be reviewed as practices, procedures, or regulations change. Please see our AODA - Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) Employment Policy for definitions and further details regarding Bonfire’s compliance to these principles. For any inquiries or requests regarding accessibility at Bonfire, please firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at1 800-354-8010.
Upon request, appropriate accessible formats or arrangements will be provided as soon as practicable.
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Job Type: Full-time