New job Manager Revenue Assurance and Pricing Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation in St. John's, NL Yesterday New! in Newfoundland and Labrador
Manager Revenue Assurance and Pricing Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation in St. John's, NL Yesterday New!
Company : Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Newfoundland and Labrador
Finance Department, Corporate Office
Competition No. C115921 MRAP (E)
As a member of the Finance Team, key responsibilities may include:
- Manages and supervises people and activities of the billing and pricing departments;
- Develops, implements and evaluates policies and procedures that support departmental objectives;
- Completes billing procedures with customers and suppliers in a timely and accurate fashion;
- Resolves billing inquiries and issues;
- Maintains and updates prices for consumer products in accordance with NLC's pricing policy;
- Works closely with marketing and supply chain divisions on providing pricing estimates using various costing criteria;
- Maintains product knowledge and regularly monitors industry pricing practices;
- Tracks and provides timely reports on cost drivers affecting pricing;
- Collects, analyzes and evaluates data on products, costs, and markets to support costing and pricing models for retail, wholesale and manufactured products;
- Acts as liaison with personnel from other NLC departments, government agencies, customers, vendors and external auditors;
- Other duties as required.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree or Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in accounting. Pursuing CPA designation considered an asset;
- Three to five years of accounting experience, including supervisory experience;
- Strong financial analytical skills;
- Strong knowledge of computer systems including various financial accounting systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics) as well as strong Microsoft Excel skills;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Knowledge of legislation including the Newfoundland and Labrador Liquor Control Act, Customs Act, Excise Act, Goods and Services Act and Public Tendering Act;
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritizing and decision making abilities;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our workforce. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities (differing abilities) are available on request.
Salary: In accordance with management salary scales
Please send a resume no later than Friday, September 10, 2021 via email@example.com
Please state Competition Number on resume. Proof of education must be provided prior to employment with NLC.
Please note, while we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.