New job Campaign Coordinator in Ontario
Company : Nest Wealth
Salary : $33,098 - $81,808 a year
Location : Ontario
Who We Are:
Founded in 2014, Nest Wealth created Canada's first SaaS-based digital wealth management platform to ensure investors have access to sophisticated, personalized and transparent wealth management services. Nest Wealth is Canada’s largest independent digital wealth management platform, offering both direct-to-investor and advanced business-to-business solutions.
Finding amazing people is one of the hardest parts of building a successful company. That’s why we take our culture and our people seriously. We are a proud recipient of ‘Best Workplaces in Canada 2021’, ‘Great Place to Work 2020’, ‘Best Workplaces in Technology 2020’, and have been recognized for the past 4 years as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Canada.
Before you apply, get an inside look into our culture and learn from team members where we discuss what we’re building, recent problems we’ve solved, how/why we’ve made changes to our tech stack, and what it’s like joining our team! We would be thrilled if you joined us.
You’ll be joining an ambitious and energetic marketing team whose mission is to create, design and thoughtfully execute impactful marketing campaigns within the digital wealth management space. We’d love to have you on this journey with us. As our Marketing Campaign Coordinator, you will contribute to defining campaign requirements which align with business objectives, as well as support in the design, deployment, and performance of our marketing campaigns. This role presents the opportunity to own campaign management from the start, collaborate cross-functionally with multiple departments and learn from an experienced, motivated and supportive team.
How You’ll Make An Impact:
You will get a chance to help build a new B2B marketing function in the fintech industry. You’ll have the opportunity to be extremely creative by developing new content, collaborate on innovative campaigns, and participate in a major rebrand and new product launch! You’ll get an opportunity to grow your skill set and collaborate on multiple business lines & products.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Assist with planning, executing, and tracking of new prospect and existing client marketing programs including email campaigns, events, social media, and content marketing
- Manage online promotion and advertising programs, including tracking and reporting key metrics
- Coordinate client and new prospect conferences, events, and webinars including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with industry partners, and event promotion
- Work cross-functionally across the growth, product and customer success teams to identify opportunities to improve the customer journey
- Launch email marketing strategies by working on email and text customer communication channels
- Brainstorm and execute A/B tests for email campaigns
- Create and simplify automated workflows and campaigns in Pardot and Salesforce
- Monitor and present data, including open rates, click-through rates and conversion rates, to draw actionable insights
- Optimize campaigns to achieve campaign KPIs and objectives
- Recommend new opportunities and campaign strategies by analyzing campaign performance on a regular basis
- Create, proofread, edit and update marketing material including fact sheets, presentations, websites, and conference collateral
How can you grow?
- Hone your marketing craft in a hyper-growth start-up offering a variety of opportunities to get exposure early in your career
- Exposure to working alongside multiple teams and leadership
- Contribute to enhancing our brand and be involved with new product launches
- Internal mobility opportunities as we scale (ex. Campaign Manager)
- Company-wide lunch & learns across the organization to learn more about fintech
What you need to succeed:
- 1-2 years in a marketing/branding/communications (or similar) role
- Exposure to B2B marketing and associated channels, including, campaign optimization, campaign management, product and/or content marketing
- Skills across a range of software and digital marketing platforms including Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, marketing CRMs like Pardot, Salesforce, and Social advertising platforms like LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Business Centre
- Ability to interpret data and to extract meaningful themes that advise future marketing strategies
- Demonstrated passion for learning new things
- A data-driven approach, and a forward-thinking and creative mindset
It would be GREAT if you had:
- Experience working with both internal and external campaigns
- Experience working with Pardot and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience within the technology and/or SaaS-based space preferred
- Experience with Google Ad Words or Facebook Ads or LinkedIn campaigns
- A passion for fintech and a general understanding of investments and/or the wealth or asset management industry
What you can expect with our interview process:
- We understand interviewing can be a daunting experience, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Here is a step by step guide on what interviewing with us looks like:
- 30 min “get to know you” interview with our Talent Team
- 60 min interview with our Director of Marketing
- 60 min interview with our Chief Revenue Officer, Director of Marketing and our Senior Visual Designer
We’re pretty self aware as a company, and we know there are some areas where we can do better:
Process: The Company is growing fast in all aspects, which is great. We are one of the Top 25 fastest growing private companies in Canada over the last 4 years. The hard part is that we don’t have the processes of a big company in place yet. We are counting on our people to help create that process, stand-up better efficiencies, and adjust quickly as we grow.
Challenges ahead: We have pivoted to where we see the best and biggest opportunity as an enterprise & B2B solution. This requires rigour, discipline and planning from the entire team as we address the functionality and features of our platform and like any pivots, there have been a few bumps in the road.
Transition: This is the key to our success and our ability to scale but there will be short-term challenges in making this transition. We are revisiting everything from marketing collateral, pricing, and the go-to-market plan - and calibrating it all to sync up with the strategy. That is a lot to do in a short period of time!
If you’re interested in joining an awesome, growing team, apply now. We can’t promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider your experience. Follow us on Linkedin or Twitter to keep up to date on our latest news!
At Nest Wealth we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Reference ID: https://jobs.lever.co/nestwealth/dd75787b-9e87-4db7-9cbd-525143638459?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=Jobssummary
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $33,098.00-$81,808.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Stock options
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday