New job Seasonal Home Centre Associate in Alberta
Seasonal Home Centre Associate
Company : Central Alberta Co-op Ltd.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Central Alberta Co-op is here to serve our members and customers with products and services that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities. We are a different kind of business, being member-owned means that any profits are returned to our members and stay in the local economy. We live where you live, work where you work and help grow the economy right here.
Our Innisfail Home Centre is looking for two Seasonal Home Centre Associates to join our team.
Term: Until approximately October 30, 2021
Availability requirements: Weekdays - mornings (7:00 AM start), days, and evenings (up to 8:00 PM) and Weekends - mornings (7:00 AM start), days, evenings (up to 7:00 PM)
- Greet customers and respond to customer requests,
- Knowledgeable in Ag products,
- Accurately process sale transactions,
- Prepare special orders and manage inventory,
- Restock shelves and support with inventory counts,
- Assist in merchandise display,
- Complete sales calls,
- Ensure a clean and safe work environment,
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Exceptional customer service skills,
- Attention to detail and quality,
- Ability to work independently and in a team,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Some heavy lifting is required (up to 50 lbs.).
Central Alberta Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity and Responsibility. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, the opportunity for advancement and personal growth and benefits, depending on employment status. We are COR certified and committed to providing our team members and customers a safe working and shopping environment.
This posting will remain open for a minimum of 1 week to July 23, 2021, and then open until filled. Please upload a cover letter, resume, and three references. If for any reason you have difficulty uploading documents please fill out the Work Experience and Education sections.
Successful candidates must provide government-issued proof of SIN prior to hiring (e.g. SIN card, Confirmation of SIN, Notice of Assessment, Child Tax Benefit, Official National Student Loans Service Centre Receipt for Income Tax Purposes).
We appreciate your interest. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.