New job Stakeholder Engagement Manager in Quebec
Stakeholder Engagement Manager
Company : Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Janssen Inc., a part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Stakeholder Engagement Manager located in Toronto, ON or Quebec.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
Reporting to the Stakeholder Engagement Lead, as a field-based Stakeholder Engagement Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the development and implementation of strategies sought at engaging and partnering with external patient-focused partners, ensuring that patient perspectives are a crucial component of health care decision making in Canada. Internally, the successful candidate will need to ensure that patients’ insights are embedded throughout the entire organization. This Patient Engagement position will be an integral and vital role at Janssen to represent the patient perspective amongst key business partners in the organization.
- Develop and implement strategies to engage patient-focused constituents to contribute to shaping a positive, patient targeted Canadian health system
- Build and implement strategic account plans within key therapeutic and policy areas aligning partnership and policy outcomes with key business objectives
- Act as a Subject Matter Professional to educate and counsel cross-functional departments and company senior leaders on patient engagement
- Acting as a Single Point of Contact, develop and maintain collaborative network within the partner communities in areas of shared interest
- Lead and model effective, patient engagement anchored in the company’s code of conduct and aligned with industry top standards across all business units of the organization
- Establishment of relative metrics and achievements related to short-term and long-term business goals; supervise progress, report outcomes and evaluate impact
- Develop, communicate, and track budgets, including processing requests through internal compliance systems; evaluate business opportunities to ensure
- Administrative activities related to contracting with Patient Organizations, collaboration with the grants team, travel and expense reporting, compliance and training
- University degree in life sciences, health promotion/policy, business or political science is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a patient-focused Stakeholder Engagement, Market Access, Health Policy or related role in the Canadian pharmaceutical industry
- Must be bilingual, English and French
- Deep knowledge of the Canadian healthcare system and public health environment, including the interrelationship between patient-focused organizations, pharmaceutical companies, healthcare practitioners, governments/payers, and other decision makers/influencers
- Proven experience in external, stakeholder-facing roles within the pharmaceutical industry, not-for-profit sector, agency, or health policy sector, with deep understanding of how to create, broker, and strengthen partnerships
- Non-profit working experience is desirable
- Strong communication and presentation skills to share complex information in dynamic environments
- Proven ability to influence without authority, leading multi-disciplinary teams towards significant business results
- A strategic self-starter, who can work independently who also embraces working within a matrixed organization
- Bias for solution-centered problem solving with an ability to envision the future and plan for it across subject areas, functions and organizations
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)