New job Senior Organizational Change Management Consultant in New Brunswick
Senior Organizational Change Management Consultant
Company : Mariner Innovations
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
As one of the largest independent technology companies in Atlantic Canada, Mariner has a team of over 200 IT, Software Professionals and Management Consultants working with clients both regionally and across the globe. With extensive capabilities in the areas of analytics, automation software, information security, change management and IT consulting, Mariner has been delivering innovative solutions with a strong emphasis on productivity and customer experience since 2003.
Looking to make a move? Advance you career and take advantage of all the perks that come with living in Atlantic Canada - like reasonable real estate prices and a comforting lifestyle.
To help in our planned growth, Mariner Innovations is pro-actively recruiting for Senior Organizational Change Management Consultants (salaried positions) with over 10 years of experience in a Change Lead role, located in Fredericton, NB or Halifax, NS. These individuals will be key members of the Mariner Collaborative Change Management Practice and will be supported by the Practice Lead.
Senior consultants in this area will support Mariner's key clients both within the Maritimes and across Canada. In their respective roles, these consultants will work extensively with on a variety of high-profile projects and programs involving digital transformation, digital health, organizational change, service/operational process development, and/or large-scale deployment of technology. The consultants will be trusted advisors to our senior client stakeholders and will provide thought leadership in their areas of expertise.
- Work with organizations to build knowledge and expertise of change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Help leaders and teams enhance their capabilities to understand how change impacts people, the reasons why people resist change and how to support people as they transition through change.
- Support leaders in their role as change champions.
- Collaborate and work effectively with individuals and teams to integrate change practices at all levels of the organization.
- Develop and implement a Change Management Strategy and Communication Plan for managing and communicating the change throughout the life of the project;
- Maintain a stakeholder assessment which identifies the individuals and groups affected by the change;
- Ensure the alignment of change management activities with participating stakeholders to smooth the adoption process and contribute to problem solving resulting in successful implementation;
- Ensure that customers and stakeholders are actively engaged in the change, consulted with and communicated to;
- Build consensus among customers and stakeholders on specific changes designed to better meet their needs;
- Be an active and visible coach to clinicians and stakeholders;
- Work with solution partners to remove barriers to change;
- Report to leadership the status of the communication and change management plans;
- Develop and evolve the change management centre of excellence to support the rollout of future initiatives.
- Bachelors degree in a related field (or equivalent related qualifications).
- 10+ years’ experience in a Change Lead and/or Management Consultant role, on medium to large transformational projects in the past 10 years
- 8+ years’ demonstrated experience in development of training, communication, and change management programs and plans.
- 8+ years’ experience identifying and assessing change impacts to the organization’s business processes and technology solutions;
- 5+ years’ demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders;
- Extensive experience in change management industry standards, best practices and methodologies, with a certification in industry-standard change management methodology and CCMP certification being preferred.
- Experience in a consulting environment; implementing technology projects;
- Experience working directly with senior management and leaders of the organization;
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills;
- Strong conflict management, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal);
- Experience working in eHealth or health care capacity is considered an asset;
- Experience in agile development;
- Bilingual (English and French) spoken and written is an asset;
- Willingness to travel.
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We are proud to have been recognized by Progress magazine as one of Atlantic Canada’s TOP 101 companies, ranking #46 on 2015’s list, up from #62 in 2014.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!