New job Senior Cashier in Alberta
Company : Lloydminster And District Co-Operative Limited
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Under the direction of the Grocery Manager and Head Cashier, the Senior Cashier will help support the following functions of the job:
- Complies with government standards that apply to the grocery department.
- Supervise all grocery cashiers.
- Ensures a high level of prompt, efficient and friendly customer service.
- To be familiar with and adhere to the proper till procedures.
- Operate a cash register as required in order to provide prompt, accurate, efficient and friendly service to customers.
- Assist with the training and monitoring of staff.
- Manage all checkout functions by processing sales, transactions and refunds.
- Monitor cash drawer amounts and maintain checkout areas.
- Daily bank deposits and coin orders.
- Daily lottery reconciliation.
- Maintain and be accountable for department float.
- Responsible for proper housekeeping and sanitation.
- Observe safety measures and report hazardous conditions immediately to the Department Manager.
Education and Experience:
Minimum of 1-2 years of cashier experience; preferably in a grocery environment
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonus
- comprehensive benefits plan, including: health, dental, life and disability insurance
- 6% matching pension plan
- Service Awards
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Fitness Allowance
- Staff Discount Bonus Program
Please submit resumes by June 18, 2021