New job HR Professional in Quebec
Company : PME MTL West Island
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
As a result of the COVID-19 situation, Jobs.westisland.ca is adapting to make it easier for West Island residents ready to work to connect with local companies ready to hire.
- Each company has protocols in place for employee safety.
- Each candidate must be practiced in social distancing and hygiene protocols in their personal life.
Together we will keep moving forward in a healthy, productive manner!
Position: HR Generalist
Status: Full time, permanent position
Location: Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, QC
About the Company
Located in the Montreal West Island, BellatRx is a leading manufacturer of packaging equipment and complete lines serving a broad range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and personal care for solid products, liquid, powders, and granules.
We are currently expanding the size and scope of our business in Canada, in the USA and internationally. If you have the skills, experience, teamwork spirit, passion for quality products and exceptional service, we would like to meet with you.
Under the supervision of the HR Manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Become the human resources point of reference in a growing medium-size business
- Full-cycle recruitment: clarifying recruitment needs with other departments, updating job postings, head hunting, pre-screening, setting up interviews, interviewing, conducting reference checks, preparing job offers & completing employee onboarding
- Developing and maintaining HR procedures and relevant documentation
- Preparing and processing bi-weekly payroll
- Building and keeping track of a global training plan
- Managing group insurance
- Handling employee inquiries
- When necessary, disciplining and terminating employees while respecting labor standards
- Preparing year-end payroll file
- Talent acquisition and management
- Building and maintaining a relevant network of contacts for recruitment purposes, as well as a pipeline of talented potential candidates
- Ensuring pay equity continued compliance
- Participating in safety committee
- Developing a positive image of the Company and employer branding through various methods including social media
- Communicating with the government (CNESST) and legal counsel when necessary
- Performing duties related to special projects, as required
- Perfectly bilingual in both English and French (oral and written) & excellent communicator
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources
- CHRP (Certified Human Resources Professional) title is an asset
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar tasks
- Very good knowledge of applicable employment and labor laws
- Organized, meticulous and high attention to detail
- Energetic, approachable, empathetic, “people person” with a positive attitude
- Shows initiative and drive and willing to learn and grow with the company
- Has the ability to develop HR directives in line with company objectives
- Successful track record in recruiting
- Experience in social media recruitment is an asset
- Experience in Nethris payroll preparation software
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Competyitive compensation
- Group benefits including Disability, Dental and Vision Care
- On-site parking