New job Housekeeper in Yukon
Company : Yukon Government
Salary : $24,928 - $28,759 a year
Location : Yukon
This posting is to hire one (1) part time term Housekeeper working 37.5 hours biweekly at the Ross River Health Centre.
Ross River Health Centre is a Primary Health Care clinic which includes 24-hour emergency services.
As a housekeeper, you report to the Nurse In Charge and will be responsible for providing housekeeping and laundry services for the Ross River Health Centre.
Please create your account to apply through E-Recruitment: here
For more information about this position, please contact: Rachel Burkhart or Cheri Shusheski, Primary Health Care Nurses in Charge for Ross River Health Center (867)969-4444.
For information about applying on a Health and Social Services competition, please contact Human Resources Consultant, Lisa Wallace at Lisa.Wallace@yukon.ca or (867) 332-3624
Please submit your resume clearly demonstrating how your work experiences and related duties align with the essential qualifications listed below. Ensure a month/year format is used throughout your resume. Please note that selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume.
- Recent experience performing duties related to housekeeping, custodial, or janitorial services
- Experience in Customer or Client focused service
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Suitability
Candidates should have and may be assessed on:
- Commitment to providing a comfortable, clean, safe environment for our clients
- Ability to perform a variety of housekeeping, laundry and custodial duties
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, or other computer software.
- Enthusiastic team player
Conditions of Employment:
- TB Screening