New job Health & Wellness Manager in New Brunswick
Health & Wellness Manager
Company : The New Brunswick Aboriginal Peoples Council
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
Under the general direction of the NBAPC Executive Director the Health & Wellness Manager will:
- Oversee the strategic development, implementation and maintenance of service delivery and intervention practices to support health and wellness.
- Administer the 2021 COVID 19 emergency response to Indigenous peoples who live off reserve.
- Gather data and information and use that information to determine steps to be taken to enhance the success of a health and wellness program.
- Help to educate groups and individuals in health and wellness.
- Prepare, manage and justify budgets; monitor expenditures; and ensure adherence to budgetary approvals, policies and guidelines.
- Manage health and wellness information on the Internet or other communication media.
- Develop a method and procedure for engaging with key stakeholders.
- Act as a liaison person between the NBAPC and the Federal and Provincial Government Departments involved in the delivery of health and wellness and provide information and guidance to these as requested.
- Provide direct supervision to support workers.
- Maintain a reporting system for pertinent information necessary to manage the program (e.g., data on clients, services rendered)
- Ensure all reporting requirements are met including quarterly, yearly and other reports as required by agreements, Executive, and Board.
- Research and propose health and wellness initiatives / services which will improve upon the impact of health and wellness activities.
- Ensure health and wellness programs and initiatives are aligned with NBAPC strategic direction, objectives and culture, in compliance with applicable requirements.
- Other related duties as required to meet the aims and objectives of NBAPC.
Application deadline: June 25. 2021
How to apply: Send your resume, cover letter, and the names of three reference to email@example.com or Mail or drop off your package at 320 St Mary's Street, Fredericton, NB, E3A 2S4. We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.