New job Facility Assistant in Alberta
Company : Central Alberta Co-op Ltd.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Central Alberta Co-op is here to serve our members and customers with products and services that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities. We are a different kind of business, being member-owned means that any profits are returned to our members and stay in the local economy. We live where you live, work where you work and help grow the economy right here.
Our Lacombe Agro site is looking for a full-time Facility Assistant to join our team.
Full-time: 40 hours/week
Availability requirements: Weekdays - mornings, days, and evenings. Weekends - Mornings and days.
- Demonstrate day to day behaviors and actions that align with and strengthen our vision, mission, values, and brand.
- Handle special customer requests in an efficient and friendly manner,
- Provide support to agro sales staff,
- Assist with fertilizer and crop inputs operations,
- Operate fertilizer plant (blending/loading trucks),
- Load, unload, and deliver agri-products in an efficient manner,
- Assist with product sales, new product lines,
- Participate in inventory management and control procedures,
- Operate and service equipment used in the movement of agro supplies,
- Assist with cardlock/agro operations,
- Ensure the proper appearance of all facilities and equipment, with adherence to image checklist,
- Keep equipment and facilities clean, well maintained, and free of fire hazards,
- Carry out regular preventative maintenance program and conduct minor repairs,
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Physical ability to lift up to 80lbs.
- Valid Class 3 Driver's License - must provide an acceptable driver’s abstract upon hire.
- Be familiar with handled products and alert to new product information in order to maintain current knowledge.
- Adhere to policies and procedures for robbery, accidents, fire prevention, WHMIS, and dangerous goods handling.
- Ensure proper and safe use of PPE and required equipment to protect the safety of employees, customers, and the environment.
Central Alberta Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity and Responsibility. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, the opportunity for advancement and personal growth and benefits, depending on employment status. We are COR certified and committed to providing our team members and customers a safe working and shopping environment.
This posting will remain open for a minimum of 1 week to June 7, 2021, and then open until filled. Please upload a cover letter, resume, and three references. If for any reason you have difficulty uploading documents please fill out the Work Experience and Education sections.
Successful candidates must provide government-issued proof of SIN prior to hiring (e.g. SIN card, Confirmation of SIN, Notice of Assessment, Child Tax Benefit, Official National Student Loans Service Centre Receipt for Income Tax Purpose).
We appreciate your interest. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.