New job Facility Administrator in Northwest Territories
Company : KBL Environmental
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Northwest Territories
Join the KBL Team!
KBL Environmental Ltd. (KBL) is a Canadian business providing customers with waste management services and systems. We have proudly developed a culture of safety excellence, delivering quality of services with a reputation for innovation.
Our team consists of a group of like-minded individuals driven by the desire to excel in their role and provide innovative environmental solutions. Our team is rooted in our core values of being diligent, resourceful, and responsible. These values drive the day-to-day operations at KBL and help to ensure our services are delivered with care and conscientiousness. To learn more about KBL please visit our website at www.kblenv.com.
If you are driven, innovative, and inspired individual you might just be the perfect fit!
We are currently seeking to add an Facility Administrator to our team
Job Type: Full Time
The position is responsible for the assistance to front and back end of operations, administration, customer service and all functions effecting inventory transactions within the Whitehorse location. Operations and administrative support for the northern environmental companies are performed daily as well as support and problem solving.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly compile and complete Facility Inventories and submit government regulatory compliance licensing reports
- Order Entry and Accounts Receivable Invoicing in SAGE as instructed by Operations
- First point of contact for customers and vendors directly whether via phone, email, or in person
- Filing for the Licensing and Compliance Manager with any Regulatory documents required
- Ensure accuracy and completion of CODs
- Work with Operations and administration personnel to provide coverage of positions/workload to ensure operations run smoothly
- Sort and distribute mail and stationary ordering
- Other general duties, as required.
- Compliance, Health and Safety Support:
- Lead by example and promote a culture of safety and environmental protection in the workplace. Ensure adherence to KBL’s Health and Safety Management System by having a good knowledge of safe work standards, policies and procedures relevant to the facility and the work performed by facility personnel;
- Monthly Office and Fire extinguisher inspections
- Timely provision of HSE related documents to HSE Representative or Administrative personnel; and
- Support Client and Vendor Service:
- Communicate with clients regarding incoming and outgoing loads; and
- Scheduling deliveries and shipments with clients and vendors.
- High school or GED diploma
- Position requires a high level of initiative and a positive attitude
- Experience using Microsoft products (i.e. Outlook, Word)
- Experience with SAGE accounting system is considered an asset
- Must be able to follow both oral and written instructions
- Excellent communication and staff rapport
- Proficiency or willingness to learn mobile equipment operation, including loader and forklift
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Critical thinking, conflict resolution and problem-solving skills; and
- Due to possible exposure immunizations are recommended
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
There is a possibility of cuts, bruises, straining, disease and /or severe injury if safe work practices are not followed.
Work is primarily carried out indoors, but at times you may be required to go outside. Therefore, there can be exposure to extreme weather in the winter months. There can be exposure to dust, noise, mud, water, smoke, and bacteria.
What KBL offer’s the right candidate
- A rewarding career
- Long term and stable employment
- Opportunity for growth
- The opportunity for continued learning
- Excellent benefits
- Flexible working environment and hours
- Comfortable and modern workspace and amenities
- Competitive pay that matches your experience and qualifications
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.