New job Client Service Coordinator in Prince Edward Island
Client Service Coordinator
Company : Bayshore
Salary : $16 - $18 an hour
Location : Prince Edward Island
The Client Service Coordinator, under the direction of the immediate Supervisor, handles the client care and service inquiries, arranges client care and service, schedules Field employees and maintains scheduling information and data as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle and document prospective client inquiries regarding requests for care and service
- Assess client service needs in consultation with the Supervisors; schedule licensed and unlicensed employees for care and service assignments such that there is an appropriate match between the client’s needs and the qualifications, skills and abilities of Field employees; promote consistency of caregiver assignments and coordination of services.
- Reports and Collaborates with other Case Managers, funder or government program as required.
- Notify clients and Field employees regarding initial and ongoing schedules. Complete data entry and maintain accurate current scheduling documentation.
- Assist with training and mentoring of new staff.
- Assist with the supervision, recruitment and orientation of Field employees as requested .
- Participate in client satisfaction initiatives.
- Handle and document client concerns and complaints in a timely manner and as appropriate, notify the Supervisors; maintain appropriate documentation. Market and promote Bayshore Home Health in keeping with the individual Branch Office Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities.
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company's Quality Management System.
- Participates in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify the immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel.
- Complete other tasks as requested.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19