New job Business Sys Analyst III in New Brunswick
Business Sys Analyst III
Company : IGT
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets.
As part of our Business Requirements team, the Business Systems Analyst uses a systematic, quantifiable approach to software development and maintenance through requirements management. Partnering with both our customers and internal team (Project Management, Development and Quality Assurance) to identify and validate business needs, in order to create well-defined User (Market Requirements, Business Requirements) and System Requirements (Hardware and Software) associated with the successful delivery of IGT products and services.
- Work with team members to ensure seamless integration of business functionality and requirements throughout the SDLC across product releases.
- Ability to work with internal teams as well as customers in order to define and document the User requirements that need to be delivered as part of a development project.
- Lead efforts in analyzing the User requirements and breaking them down into system level requirements (hardware and software) to be used by the development and QA teams.
- Work with stakeholders to assign User requirements to work packages.
- Manage the change of all requirements throughout SDLC via the projects change control process.
- Facilitate the inspection of a requirements in order to achieve formal signoff/agreement by customer and internal teams.
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma with additional Education/Training in a Business Functional Area or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience or in a related field.
- Experience in the creation of Use Cases, Software/Hardware Requirements Specifications, and Functional Specifications
- Must be familiar with MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio
- Working knowledge of gaming regulations and protocols is considered an asset
- Expert Proficiency in the software development life cycle: Software Requirements, Software Design, Software Configuration Management, Software Engineering Quality
- Flexible, able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and be highly organized
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.