New job Accounting Office Manager in Yukon
Accounting Office Manager
Company : 43290 Yukon Inc
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Yukon
Financial, Legal & Professional Services
Accounting / Office Manager will compile all financials for Little Green Apple/Fas Gas, Kluane Helicopter and 41376 Yukon Inc. Monthly reports to the owner are required, therefore, all bookkeeping needs to be kept up to date on a daily basis.
As the Accounting and Office Manager, you will be responsible for successfully executing and managing the following tasks.
- Perform monthly accounting & bookkeeping tasks, ensuring timely and accurate posting of all transactions.
- Manage A/R and A/P
- Timesheet management
- Payroll preparation and processing
- Expenses and reimbursements
- Account reconciliation and resolution
- Process payroll regulations and developments
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Report to the owner
- Completing year end for the accountant
Office Manager Duties:
- Filing of reports for the government pertaining to grants
- Filling out reports for department of transportation
- Maintaining employee manual
- Updating job descriptions
- Recruiting, hiring and training positions as needed
- Maintaining a positive business culture
Accounting certification or applicable experience.
Proficiency in Sage software
Accounting manager should have strong communication skills, customer service, leadership, and organizational skills.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is expected.
Ability to work independently with little supervision.
Additional Application Instructions