New job Opportunities for Asset Management Specialists in Nova Scotia
Opportunities for Asset Management Specialists
Company : Fleetway Engineering
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nova Scotia
FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES FOR ASSET MANAGEMENT SPECIALISTS
Chart Your Course With Fleetway Inc...
What to Expect:
This posting is for future opportunities for Asset Management Specialists with Fleetway Inc. Applications will be reviewed by our recruiter as they are received. If the recruiter sees a potential opportunity (future) that matches your skills and experience, you will be contacted to discuss your qualifications. Only those candidates who have the necessary qualifications will be contacted.
With a strong foundation established over 30 years, Fleetway offers a comprehensive capability of engineering, technical, logistics, and management services. We have built an outstanding team of people and partners, invested in the tools, and earned an exemplary track record servicing our customers.
Fleetway’s experience includes project design and development, project implementation, in-service support, and disposal services. Serving commercial and government clients in the marine, naval, oil & gas, and other industrial sectors, we have the people, the credentials, the infrastructure, and the proven track record to provide our customers with the service excellence and value that they are looking for.
We uphold the highest standards of quality, safety and security, and are registered to the ISO 9001:2015 designation.
The role of the Asset Management Specialist will be to lead project planning sessions, coordinate staff and internal resources, manage progress and deadlines, mange customer/stakeholder relationships and optimize and improve processes and the overall approach where necessary.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Diploma in Engineering Technology or equivalent Royal Canadian Navy Certification
- 3-8+ years’ experience
- Professional Logistics (P. Log) or Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) designation an asset
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite of applications and experience with ERP systems (e.g. JD Edwards, AVEVA, etc.)
- Working knowledge of the Canadian Forces Supply System (CFSS) and Defence Resource Management Information System (DRMIS).
- Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian government security clearances
Key Responsibilities & Outcomes:
- Investigate and determine causes for repetitive material supply problems.
- Liaise effectively with DND/CF personnel.
- Maintain efficient inventory control and management of Canadian Surface Combatant (CSC) materials.
- Develop and maintain Program KPI Reporting
- Transmittal and management of documentation associated with the Canadian Surface Combatant program.
What We Offer:
- Health and wellness benefits (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Flexible work hours
- Enrollment in company RRSP matching program
- Company jacket, casual Friday’s
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
If you are interested in applying for a future Asset Management Specialist career opportunity with JDI, please click the “Apply Now” button and complete the online application form.
Additionally, in your covering letter, we ask if you could identify how your work background and experience aligns with the job profile and requirements.
We appreciate your interest in our company!