New job Data Visualization Specialist in Quebec
Data Visualization Specialist
Company : Ubisoft
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
Ubisoft Global Sales ecosystem is growing fast, and you'll be part of a team whose role is to support this expansion by providing reliable and consolidated data related to the latest sales features trend in the video games industry.
You will have a strong contribution to the definition of dashboards for mass consumption within Ubisoft. You will actively support the business teams by providing data visualization which would tell the story of Sales KPIs. Attention to details and eagerness to learn will be the key of good collaboration with team members and internal business partners.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure coherence in sales reporting product;
- Coordinate with business partners and scrum team to gather functional and technical requirements to create new dashboards or updates existing ones;
- Suggest mock-ups of dashboards to validate a common understanding of business needs;
- Develop dashboards according to agreed mock-ups using MicroStrategy/Tableau;
- Provide expertise in analysis, design, coordination, customization, testing and support of MicroStrategy/Tableau reports, in the client’s environment;
- Identify opportunities to roll out new reports;
- Enrich best practice of data visualization and optimization techniques;
- Participate in agile meetings: daily stand-ups, sprint schedules, reviews and demos.
What you’ll bring as experience
- Experience in BI Reports: requirements gathering, design and customization, testing, publishing reports . Tableau /MicroStrategy would be a plus;
- Experience working with sales data, performing data reconciliation and quality assurance testing would be nice to have;
- Interpersonal and written skills, ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-moving company with a wide variety of strategic initiatives;
- A good SQL skill level and/or knowledge Data Warehouse concepts;
- Outstanding data visualization skills;
- Bilingual English and French both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.