New job Contract Tracer in Alberta
Company : Canadian Natural
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Contract Tracer- (2110288)
We are currently looking for a flexible and adaptable professional with a strong ability to investigate and assess confidential information to join our COVID Contact Tracing team. This team manages the contact tracing process when an individual presents symptoms of COVID-19 or where there is a high risk of exposure, ensuring consistent advice and compliance with provincial health authorities (i.e. Alberta Health Services) and Canadian Natural guidelines.
Your high level of commitment and diligence to being responsive and results focused in a time sensitive environment will be critical in supporting Canadian Natural’s goal to keep our employees safe and healthy while meeting our operational targets. Your ability and willingness to manage, prioritize and adapt to a changing and often ambiguous environment and workload will be supported by your attention to detail and organized and methodical approach to work.
As a skilled communicator, this role will require you to build rapport and provide reassurance with diplomacy and tact to individuals dealing with health concerns, while also providing responses to COVID-19 general inquiries raised by employees, contractors and leaders. You will be able to make evidence-based decisions and use your communication skills to facilitate resolutions and make recommendations to improve process or address persistent issues. At times, situations may be high pressure and stressful, and you will be relied upon to ensure that the most urgent matters are actioned promptly.
- Initiate prompt phone, email and text communication and provide instruction and guidance to individuals who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have exposure through their household or other close contact situations
- Initiate contact with external parties /suppliers/contractors regarding probable /confirmed COVID-19 cases that have potential impacts to the workplace
- Obtain and document case information according to symptoms, exposure, and relevant internal/external reporting with awareness of privacy requirements and confidentiality
- Provide direction and support for logistical arrangements when an individual needs to leave a worksite
- Collaborate and coordinate with relevant stakeholders (leadership, Business Advisors, Office Services, Corporate Communications, etc.) to ensure appropriate information is provided to manage absences, plan for return to work, and mitigate risk for positive cases
- Research and monitor standards to ensure compliance with ongoing updates made by provincial health authorities
- Job location: Calgary, Alberta
- Shift schedule: 8 days on, 6 days off (Wednesday to Tuesday)
- This is a temporary position until December 31, 2021
Skills & Qualifications:
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Canadian Natural operating properties considered an asset
- Understanding of shift work and camp-based positions considered an asset
- Scheduling flexibility required, as evening and weekend work will be required
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: "To develop people to work together to create value for the Company's shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity." We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – “Canadian Natural’ - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Application deadline is April 23, 2021. Apply now!