New Job Investment Manager In Ontario
Company : Canadian Mortgages Inc.
Salary : From $150,000 a year
Location : Ontario
*We're looking for a driven and dedicated Investment Manager. Are you looking to help shape the future of private lending in Canada?*
Are you someone who is driven, dedicated and , has a passion for driving sales and a knack for fostering relationships? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment? CMI Financial Group (CMI) is looking for an Investment Manager to join our growing team.
CMI Financial Group (CMI) is an award-winning leader in the Canadian non-bank financial services market. Our four interrelated companies work collectively to originate, underwrite, fund and service private mortgages end-to-end for mortgage brokers and investors. CMI is one of Canada's fastest-growing companies and a leader in private mortgage lending and investment solutions with more than $2 billion in lifetime fundings. Our mission is to revolutionize the private market by delivering innovative products and exceptional service. Our workplace culture thrives on the values of inclusivity, innovation and collaboration.
Reporting into the Chief Compliance Officer & Executive VP and Quality, the Investment Manager will be primarily responsible for ensuring that sourcing, building and fostering relationships with potential investors looking for alternative investment opportunities across Canada
- Build investor confidence in the company's vision and ability to deliver investor value;
- Deliver a uniquely personalized and customized experience to investors in our whole mortgage investment program, including the development of custom investment profiles;
- Create and present tailored investment opportunity proposals to current and potential new investors;
- Support investors' decision-making processes through individual meetings and meetings with senior leaders, as required;
- Develop a comprehensive investor relations framework and strategy;
- Source prospective investors by broadening awareness and interest through conferences, presentations, meetings, media, and other engagement methods, including prospecting calls in response to leads;
- Prepare for and host investor conference calls;
- In-depth understanding of the company's leaders, strategies, value proposition and product positioning, operating units, technologies, and financial performance expectations; remain current on company operations;
- Remain current on economic, political, regulatory, industry, and stock market outlooks;
- Build and maintain strong client relationships through clear and consistent two-way communication;
- Provide market insights to the executive management team, including financial trends, investor needs and concerns, competitor actions, and other insights that might impact the company;
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team to contribute subject matter expertise in the curation of timely and compelling content and other marketing information, including blogs, whitepapers, case studies, social media posts, videos, podcasts, and sponsored articles;
- Collaborate with senior leadership in creating the company's external and internal messages and in ensuring that all company external and internal communications are integrated, consistent and fully aligned with the brand; and,
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience in the relevant industry.
- Proven investment sales track record and the demonstrated ability to consistently meet performance KPIs.
- Exceptional relationship building skills and a proven ability to source and develop new investor relationships.
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to craft powerful and engaging messages that inspire others.
- Strong presentation skills in a variety of audience sizes and settings.
- Entrepreneurial with an advice-centric client-service mentality.
- Proven self-starter who can work in a virtual environment.
- Ability to excel under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously, self-manage and problem-solve with limited leadership contact and oversight.
- Previous experience in the private lending and/or debt investment space would be an asset.
Please submit your application using the apply button. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and the position will remain open until it is filled. We thank all applicants for their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At CMI Financial Group, we are on a mission to continue to shape the private mortgage lending market by delivering innovative products and exceptional service through our unwavering commitment to our core values: Integrity. Excellence. Results. We are driven by a collective focus on the value of teamwork, as such, we ask for your help in continuing to diversify our viewpoints by encouraging applications from all individuals, including but not limited to women, persons with disabilities, racialized persons/visible minorities, and Indigenous peoples.
If you require accommodation at any point throughout the recruitment process, please contact a member of the HR team through email at hr [at] thecmigroup [dot] ca or by phoning the recruitment lead for this position directly at – . Please only use this number for accommodation requests.
Kindly note that our office operates remotely, therefore all interviews are conducted either by phone or a video conferencing platform.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $150,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have a Mortgage Broker License?
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person %5164248% %%management%%