New Job Product Manager, Safe In Quebec
|Product Manager, SAFe
Product Manager, SAFe
Company : BELL BUSINESS MARKETS
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Req Id: 410646
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
As part of the Service Transformation team, the SAFe Product Manager will play a key role in the Bell Business Market new products introduction (NPI) programs. These flagship strategic programs aim at delivering value-added and innovative connectivity services to the business customers. This position will contribute to strategic goals and objectives alignment across initiatives by gathering and analysing End-to-End requirement and process change until the lunch of the new product. All of these actions are crucial to achieving our SAFe train goals.
- Lead cross-functional End-to-End requirement gathering and requirement analysis
- Prime all activities related to identification, analysis, documentation and review of business requirements, business process, system impacts, operational impacts and documents in the Features – includes process mapping, development of step/action charts
- Facilitates walkthroughs of the above documents, and obtains signoff of the project stakeholders
- Shape the development and delivery of key project solutions
- Create and manage partnerships with project stakeholders
- Identify and proactively respond to potential project issues and drive effective resolution
- Provide creative solutions to ambiguous business problems.
- Manages the scope by applying formal change control processes for all aspects of the project.
- Manage the Design Team Jira board and backlog
- Depth and breadth of experience in the technology industry with skills in project management, customer service, process improvement and logistics.
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly “start from scratch”. Must be able to work in an autonomous capacity.
- Highly analytical and thorough. Listens to all sides of an issue and makes informed decisions.
- Seeks win/win solutions that accommodate the needs of all stakeholders.
- A clear, concise and very direct communicator who works effectively with internal clients to address their business needs.
- Excellent project organization skills combined with a strong detail orientation
- An excellent team player who functions well on cross-functional work units
- Utilizes a partnering approach to developing relationships with internal clients and vendors
- CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) – achieved or in progress
- Networking skillsets/certifications: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, SD-WAN, routing (asset)
- Knowledge of the SAFe Agile Framework methodology (certification an asset)
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/17/2023
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.