New Job Packer In Quebec
We are KIK!
We create the products and brands that people trust to clean, sanitize, and protect their homes, pools, and cars . We are one of North America’s largest independent consumer product manufacturers with 20 North American manufacturing facilities . We also operate globally in Europe, Asia, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa . We are known by our portfolio of over 40 brands including Spic and Span® and Comet® cleaning products, Clorox® Pool&Spa ™ (under license), BioGuard ®, and Natural Chemistry® pool chemicals, and Prestone ® and Holts® automotive performance chemicals . We are also the #1 producer in North America for store-brand (“private label”) bleach and a leading private label provider of laundry detergent and additives, dishwashing products, general purpose cleaning and other home care products .
Our global team of over 2,500 employees drive our capabilities in product development, product formulation, strategic sourcing, manufacturing, packaging design, brand marketing, project management, quality assurance, compliance, distribution, and logistics .
Our organization is constantly evolving and is driven by a set of “One KIK” values – a dedication to following through on commitments in a customer-focused, profit-motivated way; while never compromising on safety, ethics, or integrity .
Essential Job Functions
• Place empty bottles onto moving conveyor belts.
• Place sprayers into bottles moving on conveyor belts
• Pack completed bottles of product into boxes.
• Place hangtags, sleeves or other promotional items on bottles moving on a conveyor belt.
• Clean labels or product off bottles.
• Empty bottles of product.
• Pack into shipper’s final products
• Use L-Bar machine after training when necessary
• Dump empty bottles out of boxes into hoppers/elevators
• Be responsible for the final quality of every unit that is placed into a customer’s shipper. If unsure of the quality standard required, there is a responsibility to check with the Team Leader before packing questionable product.
• Be responsible for the safety and housekeeping in the immediate work area. Help to clean up if the packing line stops for any period. Report any unsafe conditions to your Team Leader or Supervisor.
• Participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
• Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Standards, and follow all plant policies and procedures.
• Must have knowledge of GMP and customer requirements
• Other related duties as required
The above statement describes the general nature and level off work only . They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
• High School Diploma / GED
• Able to visually concentrate and listen intensely for extended periods of time.
• Able to stand, sit, lift, bend, crouch, reach consistently for eight hours.
• Able to grasp and manipulate a variety of packaging components ( i.e. sprayers, bottles, caps)
• Must be able to read, write and speak English.
• Must be able to work in accordance with Health and Safety and GMP regulations.
• Must be able to work overtime where necessary.
• Possibility of working around unpleasant odors.
• Various temperature changes.
• Possibility of working around high noise levels, depending on location.
• Constant interaction with a variety of chemicals and chemical products
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Consumer Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. KIK does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, age, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, status in uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.