New Job Information And Administrative Clerk In Saskatchewan
|Information and Administrative Clerk
Information and Administrative Clerk
Company : Government of Saskatchewan
Salary : $20.67–$25.90 an hour
Location : Saskatchewan
The Ministry of Justice is responsible for providing a fair justice system that upholds the law and protects the rights of all individuals in Saskatchewan; promotes safe and secure communities; and provides legal and justice policy advice to assist government.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Consider joining our team and being part of an inclusive and rewarding workplace.
The Ministry of Justice, Fine Collection Branch requires a highly skilled, organized and confident team player for the position of Information and Administrative Clerk.
Reporting to the Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Entering high volumes of alpha and numeric information from Summary Offence Tickets into the Criminal Justice Information Management System (CJIMS);
- Reviewing documents and retrieving missing and/or correct information from CJIMS and/or the SGI database to enter required information into the Ministry's database;
- Responding to inquiries and providing information on the payment of fines to the general public, police agencies, SGI, other government affiliates and court offices;
- Entering and reconciling payments received either by mail or over the telephone by MasterCard and Visa; and
- Assisting with opening incoming mail and other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Our candidate of choice will be a self-starter and positive individual who has effective communication skills to provide efficient service to clients. The successful candidate will also have knowledge of office administrative procedures, including applicable computer hardware and software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite and they will have demonstrated the ability to input, update, retrieve, format and transmit data with speed and accuracy.
Typically, the knowledge, competencies required for this position would be obtained through a certificate or diploma in office education or administration with related work experience in an office setting, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
What We Offer:
- Dynamic and challenging work for talented individuals;
- Training and support;
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension, dental and health, disability, etc.;
- Vacation, earned days off (EDO) and other types of leave; and
- Inclusive work environments.