New Job Customer Service Representative: Digital Communications In Quebec
|Customer Service Representative: Digital Communications
Customer Service Representative: Digital Communications
Company : Global Excel Management
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Are you a person with excellent writing skills and a knack for providing excellent customer service? Are you interested in working in a multilingual, dynamic and friendly environment that encourages personal and professional development? We would love to meet you!
As a Customer Service Representative: Digital Communications, you’ll be assisting clients via email, text and/or chat regarding medical and non-medical travel claims.
- Opening medical and non-medical claims in our claims system;
- Providing policy benefits;
- Responding to general inquiries related to travel insurance policies;
- Assisting clients with their claim status questions and take ownership of complaints or complex files to ensure the claim is resolved;
- Appropriately handle, communicate, and exchange sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner, adhering to both company customer service guidelines and legislated privacy standards;
- Performing other administrative duties related to the claim process as assigned.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- College Diploma;
- Minimum of one years of experience in a customer service-related position;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Excellent English and French written and verbal skills. Other languages such as Spanish are an asset.
- High level of professionalism;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite products
- Available to workdays mainly, but might be called upon to work evenings and weekends occasionally.
- Global Excel offers more than a position;
- Three weeks of vacation;
- An extensive benefit package that includes health (100%), dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
- A flexible and supportive work environment offering several benefits such as a private medical clinic, on-call doctors, an on-site Bistro, and much more;
- A company wellness program that includes an on-site gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness;
- Please reach out to your local HR department if you would like to know more about benefits offered in your site.