New Job Administrative Services Level 3 (Asl3) In New Brunswick
|Administrative Services Level 3 (ASL3)
Administrative Services Level 3 (ASL3)
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $3,250–$3,942 a month
Location : New Brunswick
Administrative Services Level 3 (ASL3)
Justice and Public Safety - Court Services
One Year Temporary Term (with the possibility of extension)
Who we are
The work we do has a positive impact on our communities and helps improve the everyday lives of New Brunswickers. Together, we are over 45,000 New Brunswickers who are passionate problem-solvers, who make a difference and are proud to call New Brunswick home.
The Department of Justice and Public Safety is dedicated to the rule of law, the promotion of the public interest, and the impartial administration of justice and works to improve the safety, security and resiliency of communities and citizens.
The Department of Justice and Public Safety is seeking an individual to perform administrative support duties for the Court Services Division in the Judicial district of Bathurst.
What you will do
Duties will include:
- Client service,
- Processing of court documents,
- Handling of legal documents such as court orders and correspondence under strict deadlines,
- Maintaining filing systems,
- Cash handling,
- Computer data entry,
- and other related duties that may be assigned.
- Office location: Bathurst Courthouse, 254 St. Patrick Street, Bathurst, NB
- Standard hours of work: Monday - Friday, 8:15 - 4:30
- We promote a scent-reduced environment.
Who you are
Communication and service to the public is an important element of this role. The ability to adapt quickly, use good judgement, multi-task, and work well under pressure is required for this position.
Your attitude, skills and interests are just as important as your area of study. We are looking for diverse backgrounds that bring a combination of the following:
Behavioural competencies: The successful candidate will possess the following behavioural competencies:
- Client service orientation,
- Concern for order,
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Effective interactive communication, and
- Self-control / Stamina,
Technical competencies: The successful candidate will possess the following technical competency:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working past the normal work hours on occasion.
Resumés should be in chronological order specifying education and employment in months and years including part-time and full-time employment.
Need to have (their essential skills and qualifications)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Successful completion of one (1) year post-secondary education in a related field
- Minimum of three (3) years related work experience
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a criminal history clearance and security clearance check.
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required. Please state your language capability.
Nice to Have (their asset qualifications)
- At least one (1) year of administrative experience within a legal environment.
Candidates may be required to demonstrate on their application the asset qualification in addition to the essential qualifications in order to be given further consideration.
$1,625 - $1,971 biweekly
What can GNB offer you?
- Comprehensive benefits package and the Public Service Shared Risk Pension Plan,
- Opportunities for career growth, professional development and training,
- Free access to Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) and services,
- 1.25 days/month of paid vacation.
Providing a safe workplace for all. Your health & safety are important to us. GNB has implemented preventative measures across the organization to ensure your health & Safety.
How to apply
We encourage applicants to apply on-line at www.ere.gnb.ca, by mail at the following address
by May 25, 2023 indicating competition number R78-2023-24-0758.
This competition may be used to fill future vacancies at the same level.
Department of Justice and Public Safety
Human Resources Branch
Marysville Place - 20 McGloin Street, 3rd floor
Fredericton, NB E3A 5T8
We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities in which we live and serve. We encourage and support applications from Aboriginals, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minority groups. Candidates registered with the Equal Employment Opportunity Program and veterans, who are among the most qualified, will be given preference at the time of selection.
Check out what it is like to work at the Government of New Brunswick, where we are working together as One Team One GNB to improve the lives of New Brunswickers every day!
The New Brunswick Public Service: Improving the lives of New Brunswickers every day!
Let's connect. You belong here.