New Job Marketing/Events Coordinator (Canada Or Philippines) In Manitoba
|Marketing/Events Coordinator (Canada or Philippines)|
Marketing/Events Coordinator (Canada or Philippines)
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
We are an ambitious company of curious technologists. We don’t just code, we invent. We don’t just build, we create. We are gamers, sci-fi geeks and artists. We help the world’s biggest brands discover and leverage Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Digital Automation.
About the Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative marketing professional with excellent communication skills! You will be responsible for one of the most crucial parts of our evolving lead generation cycle. The challenge is to create a consistent flow of qualified opportunities in the growing Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation space through channels such as event marketing and email marketing.
You will target, gather and qualify leads (both cold and warm) based on inbound and outbound campaigns in collaboration with your marketing and sales colleagues. From there, you will collaborate with the marketing team to engage prospects and coordinate networking events that will facilitate the introduction and transition of leads to the sales team. You will receive coaching and learn from your team and peers along the way.
As a Marketing / Events Coordinator you will:
- Prospect for new leads via smart lead finding through multiple channels; such as LinkedIn, prospecting tools, cold contact lists
- Conduct market research to qualify new brand prospects and locations to host events
- Follow up on inbound and outbound leads from multiple channels: email, LinkedIn, conferences, private events, and social media through structured cadences and messaging
- Set up and deliver email / social media campaigns to engage prospects and generate qualified leads to attend events
- Set up and publish event pages through EventBrite
- Engage potential prospects with templated messaging through various channels, Build and cultivate prospect and partner relationships by initiating communications and consistent follow up according to structured cadences and messaging
- Other duties as assigned
As a Marketing / Events Coordinator you have:
- Bachelors degree or Post-Secondary Education in related field (Business, Marketing, Communications or similar)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role (BDR/SDR, Sales/Marketing Coordinator, Event Mgmt., Communications or similar)
- Fluency of the English language
- Proficiency using MS Excel
- Experience with basic graphic design skills to design email templates, banners and simple graphics for event promotion on social media
- Adept with prospecting tools such as Seamless; LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a bonus!
- Proficiency with social media channels, specifically LinkedIn
- Proven ability to work autonomously; motivated and driven to succeed
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to navigate in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Effective team player skills: desire to positively contribute to an environment wein which people learn and benefit from each other’s experience
- Comfortable being out of your comfort zone - ability to think outside the box anytime, anywhere!
- Location Flexible - Must be available during EST or CST business hours
By signing this application, the applicant consents to Laivly collecting, using and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
Life at Laivly:
Laivly gives you the opportunity to collaborate and grow your career with a diverse and passionate team. Balance and wellness are important, and we make it easy to achieve with a flexible environment that works with you. A career at Laivly is about working with a fun-loving, dedicated team of creatives, risk takers and game changers. It’s about sharing your talent and imagination to develop innovative tech that’s revolutionizing the way top brands interact with the world.
We’ve got a shared mission - and a Laivly future. Join us today!
Laivly provides Equal Employment Opportunities in accordance with all provincial and federal laws.
Laivly is committed to ensuring equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment and does not discriminate based on protected characteristics.
Laivly is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities.
If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please let us know.