New Job Labourer In Alberta
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Job Summary:You have previous experience as a skilled labourer. In this role, you will be an integral part of the Ledcor team, performing tasks in a heavy civil environment, spotting for heavy duty equipment, and lifting heavy objects. Each day, you are proud of your work because safety and quality are priorities for you.
Come join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray today!
- Perform tasks on the labour crew to support pipeline maintenance operations
- Provide general clean up and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of work area
- Ensures that work is completed within deadlines
- Must be flexible with duties to support project requirements
- 1+ years of labour experience (ideally within pipeline maintenance scope)
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50lbs
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have and maintain a class 5 driver’s license (GDL accepted)
- Willing to obtain safety certifications
- Applicants who reside locally will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 20/10 or 14/7 shift schedule (crew dependent), working 11.5 hours per day
- Camp is provided but employees must make their own way to site (travel allowance is provided)
- Benefits provided by CLAC – extended health plan (prescription drugs, dental, and other coverage)
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Jan 6, 2023
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada