New Job Department Supervisor (Team Leader Trainee), Nights - Windsor, On In Ontario
|Department Supervisor (Team Leader Trainee), Nights - Windsor, ON|
Department Supervisor (Team Leader Trainee), Nights - Windsor, ON
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Princess Auto is a private, Canadian-owned company employing over 3,000 Team Members, with our Home Office in Winnipeg, Manitoba. We provide hard-working Canadians with a unique assortment of tools and equipment through more than 50 stores coast-to-coast, a National Call Centre, and our online store.
Our strength is in our people. In fact, we call our employees “Team Members”, and our managers “Leaders”. We all work together towards a common goal: to make Princess Auto a great place to work and shop.
Overview of the Position
As a Nights Supervisor (Team Leader Trainee) at Princess Auto you will help create a fun, safe and unique shopping experience for our customers. We call it Royal Service. You will typically spend your day leading Team Members in your department to complete store plans and tasks. You will respond to Team Member and customer inquiries with category-specific product knowledge, support on-the-job training and development of Team Members, maintain a safe and respectful work environment, and manage loss prevention processes. You will merchandise product and ensure the warehouse is kept tidy, product is stored safely and inventory is allocated correctly.
Your hours of work will generally be 6:00pm to 2:30am.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Genuinely care about our customers’ shopping experience
- Take initiative and work well with minimal supervision
- Have demonstrated leadership skills and previous experience in retail or another service industry
- Enjoy working with people
- Be respectful, upfront and act with integrity
What our unique and fun world can offer you:
- Competitive Compensation
- Company-funded, comprehensive benefits package (not just for you, but for your eligible dependents too!)
- Long-term disability coverage
- Paid personal days
- Paid vacation time
- Annual Profit-Sharing Plan
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP, TFSA, RESP
- Maternity leave top-up plan
- Social activities and wellness programs
- Paid “My Community Day”
- Discount at our retail stores
- Uniform and safety shoe allowance
- Free parking
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement and relocation
Voted one of Canada’s Best Employers 2022 by Forbes
Princess Auto Ltd. will consult with all applicants requesting accommodation during the recruitment process. If you have a disability that requires accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can best assist you.