New Job Park Maintenance Supervisor In Saskatchewan
|Park Maintenance Supervisor|
Park Maintenance Supervisor
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $5,825–$7,574 a month
Location : Saskatchewan
Park Maintenance Supervisor - PAR003069
Employment Type : Permanent Full-time
Location(s) : SK-North East-Greenwater Lake Provincial Park
Ministry : 027 Parks Culture and Sport
Salary Range : $5,825-$7,574 Monthly
Grade : MCP.05.
The Ministry of Parks, Culture and Sport’s mission is to enhance economic growth and support quality of life by managing the provincial parks system and providing recreation, sport, heritage and cultural opportunities for residents and visitors. The Ministry is currently seeking a dynamic and highly motivated individual who is a flexible team player for the position of Maintenance Supervisor for provincial park lands within Greenwater Lake Provincial Park of Saskatchewan Parks Service.
As the Park Maintenance Supervisor, you will:
- Be responsible for prioritizing and assigning work and inspecting work standards for staff as well as contractors;
- Be responsible for spring start-up and fall shut-down of park infrastructure; and
- Plan and develop long and short term strategies and financial plans for the operation and development and maintenance of the park.
What you will need:
- The knowledge and ability to operate and maintain a wide variety of park facilities and equipment;
- Strong communication skills to provide clear and concise information, training, or instructions to staff, contractors, and the general public;
- Class II Water Treatment certification and Class 1 Water Distribution, Wastewater Collection and Wastewater Treatment Class 1 Saskatchewan Operator Certification or be willing to obtain them;
- Knowledge of risk management standards, Occupational Health and Safety Standards (OH&S), Workplace Hazardous Material Information Systems (WHMIS), and Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) is required to ensure safety of staff and visitors;
- A valid driver’s license; and
- The ability to work weekends.
We are committed to workplace diversity.
Hours of Work : M - Monthly Out of Scope
Number of Openings : 1
Closing Date: Dec 30, 2022, 11:59:00 PM