New Job Quality Coach, Personal Lines Insurance In Alberta
Quality Coach, Personal Lines Insurance
Company : NFP Corp
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
We’re NFP, a 5x Best Places to Work award winner in Insurance, a 5-Star Brokerage award winner from Insurance Business Canada Magazine, and a recognized Elite Agency award winner. We enable client success through the expertise of over 800 employees based in Canada, more than 6,000 employees globally, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors, and financial institutions. NFP is the 5th largest benefits broker by global revenue (Business Insurance), 10th largest property and casualty agency (Insurance Journal), and 12th largest global insurance broker (Best’s Review).
Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ Canadian, U.K, and U.S. office locations. To learn more, please visit https://nfp.ca/private-client-resources/personal-insurance.
About the Role
Our Ontario Personal lines operation has an immediate need to add a Quality Coach to the Underwriting, Quality & Training Team. The QC will focus on improving CSR effectiveness and promote higher standards of quality with a strong emphasis on quality/performance, mentoring, training, and ongoing career development of PL team members.
What You’ll Do
- Improve overall performance and efficiencies while encouraging PL staff to incorporate quality methods
- Participate in the ongoing development of the Quality Review process
- Conduct monthly quality reviews for the sales, service, and support team members including monthly call observation sessions and individual meetings to discuss results
- Identify employee training and development needs and coordinate employee goals/objectives with key management stakeholders
What You Bring
- RIBO (Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario) license or willingness to obtain
- Typically, 5+ years experience in the P&C insurance industry
- Previous Leadership experience preferably in a coaching/educational role is preferred
- Ability to communicate, coach, mentor, train and motivate team members on underwriting, soft skills, systems, and workflow procedures
- Good Interpersonal skills and a positive outlook
- Respect, trust, compassion, and fairness to all
- Adaptability in a changing environment
- Ability to lead an individual coaching session, providing positive and constructive feedback
- Reliability, professionalism, and ability to keep a cool head in challenging situations
What We Offer
- A competitive wage including Group health and dental benefits from day one, flexible leave days, RRSP matching, and continuing education assistance/reimbursement
- A Focus on Health & Wellness with an excellent EAP program
- Opportunities to grow as an insurance professional and advance career
- Motivating work atmosphere
- A global team of insurance experts focused on client retention, growth, industry innovation, and teamwork
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP has a strong commitment to a diverse & inclusive workplace. We understand the value of a workplace where every employee has what they need to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Internal Applicants: If you are a current NFP employee with access to the employee portal, please apply by navigating in the PeopleFirst Portal: Menu > Myself > View Opportunities (under My Company)
COVID-19 Update: Please note in some locations we’ve activated work-from-home plans for our offices. Standard operating hours generally remain intact for offices in the remote environment. We continue to stand ready to serve the needs of our clients.