New Job Python Developer In Quebec
Company : Mariner Innovations
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
As one of the largest independent technology companies in Atlantic Canada, Mariner has a team of over 200 IT and software professionals working with clients both regionally and across the globe. With extensive capabilities in the areas of analytics, automation software, information security and IT consulting, Mariner has been delivering innovative solutions with a strong emphasis on productivity and customer experience since 2003.
Mariner Innovations is seeking a Software Developer with data engineering knowledge and Python development experience to join our high growth Telecom practice. The successful candidate will be a key member of our IT Professional Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for client-based projects and, in collaboration with our delivery and sales teams, you will deliver best of breed solutions to new and existing customers.
- University degree in software engineering/computer science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in Python development
- Experience with ETL (Apache Airflow)
- Experience working with Big Data
- Well versed in SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL, Trino)
- Develop, test, deploy and support new solutions using the Agile/Scrum approach.
- A team player and change enabler with a positive forward-thinking mindset.
- Experience with RDBMS administration and optimization
- Experience with Java Script
- Experience building REST API’s
- Experience with Python web frameworks such as Flask and Django
- Machine Learning and AI knowledge
- Experience working within the Telecommunications Industry
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work – our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world’s largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!