New job Airport Realty and Business Coordinator in Yukon
Airport Realty and Business Coordinator
Company : Yukon Government
Salary : $70,011 - $81,101 a year
Location : Yukon
This is to fill a permanent full-time position working 75 hours bi-weekly.
Highways and Public Works – who we are
Employees at Highways and Public Works are responsible for ensuring safe and efficient public highways, airstrips, buildings, and information systems. Our collective vision is to make a difference in the lives of Yukoners. At all levels of our organization, we value leadership, innovation, teamwork, and keeping our people safe. Our priorities are to be client focused, to support our people, to build sustainably, and to advance reconciliation throughout Yukon.
The Transportation Aviation Branch is responsible for the management, development and maintenance of the Yukon Territory Aviation System which includes the Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport (ENWIA), 4 community airports and 23 aerodromes. Driven by a commitment to safety and security, efficient and effective programing and progressive leadership, the Aviation Branch is a dedicated and professional team.
Reporting to the Manager, Business & Development, this position is responsible for administering the Aviation Branch’s real property and managing business client services at all 28 airports and aerodromes.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please review this information: Apply on a job | Government of Yukon
Essential Qualifications (what we’re looking for in your resume):
- Diploma in airport administration, facility and property management, project management, business administration, or related field;
- Property and/or project management experience, specifically, working with clients and contractors, and monitoring, amending, and evaluating building-related projects and purchases;
- Experience in airport administration, private-sector aviation (e.g. air carrier), or experience working in a highly regulated environment are considered assets, but not essential.
If your resume shows education, training, and/or experience equivalent to the essential qualifications listed above, your application may be equally considered.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Suitability (what candidates will be assessed on):
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Promoting common values and ethics
- Demonstrating client focus/influencing others
- Thinking strategically
- Leading change and innovation
Conditions of Employment
Valid Yukon Class 5 driver’s licence, Transport Canada Security Clearance (within 90 days).
Travel throughout Yukon, work in adverse weather conditions, and mandatory use of personal protective equipment.
- Find out what we offer our employees
- See why Yukon government has been identified as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers since 2014
If you have questions about this position, please contact Deborah Pitt, Manager, Business and Development at [email protected].
If you have questions about applying on a job with Yukon government or if you need an accommodation for this staffing process, please contact Cara Devellano at [email protected].