New Job Winter Internship, Analyst, Corporate & Investment Banking In Quebec
|Winter Internship, Analyst, Corporate & Investment Banking|
Winter Internship, Analyst, Corporate & Investment Banking
Company : National Bank of Canada
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Summer 2020: Analyst, Corporate and Investment Banking (Canada), Global markets.
We are recruiting analysts for our winter 2024 internship within Corporate & Investment Banking (“CIB”) for all our Financial Markets offices in Toronto, Montreal, and Calgary.
Within the following CIB groups, positions are available:
- Investment Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Loan Structuring & Syndication
- Private Capital solutions
- Sustainability Advisory & Finance.
Our internship program offers a unique exposure to Corporate and Investment Banking working with seasoned professionals and supporting members of the team in executing their responsibilities.
Responsibilities include industry research and company research utilizing financial modeling and valuation techniques, credit risk analysis, preparing client pitches and helping in deal execution. As a winter program participant, you will have the opportunity to put your learnings into action and apply them in real life situations.
I am currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or master's degree program, graduating at the earliest in 2025 and must be able to work in Canada. Please provide details.
We are looking for candidates to build future leaders who will bring fresh perspectives into our business, this opportunity would appeal to a candidate with a strong work ethic, able to be creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset. Have a good academic track record'';
We are looking for candidates who possess:
- Strong analytical skills and good understanding of basic accounting principles/concepts:
- Adaptability to synthesize large amounts of information and develop novel solutions.
- How do I work under pressure?
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented, and a propensity for intellectual curiosity.
- Awesome PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills for modelling, valuation, etc.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely
- Bilingualism (English and French) is required as you will frequently interact with service providers and partners who speak a language other than French.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates will have until 11:59PM September 29th, 2023, to apply to our career site at https://jobs.nbc.ca
Please send a file containing your cover letter, resume and copy of your most recent transcripts. Ensure that the document name reads as follows: LastName FirstName University (ex: susan ribalds)? Request details:Important Note : Failure to submit all required documentation will result in your application being declined.
- A health and wellness program, including many options.
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- employee and Family Assistance Program (FAP)
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic