New Job Télétravail Conseiller Service Client Bilingue - Contrat - / Bilingual Wfh Customer Service - Contract In New Brunswick
|Télétravail Conseiller Service Client Bilingue - Contrat - / Bilingual WFH Customer Service - Contract|
Télétravail Conseiller Service Client Bilingue - Contrat - / Bilingual WFH Customer Service - Contract
Company : NCRi Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New Brunswick
CHEESE - You're going to get paid twice as fast :)
Aimez-vous interagir avec les gens et leur fournir un excellent service client ? Si oui, laissez-nous transformer votre service client en une expérience formidable avec nous.
CNRC is a leading player in the management of the client relationship and the externalisation of information.
ENTRANTS - In close collaboration with the client and the commercials, you will be able to offer an outstanding experience to our potential customers, existing customers and partners. A good person will have a good judgment, a great emotional intelligence and respond appropriately to their needs. You work in a team:
On 25 septembre 2023, jusqu'au 31 janvier 2024. Travel by train:
Grande prime de rétention!!
Exigences en matière d'équipement pour le bureau à domicile :
L'équipement sera fourni par l'entreprise
Les candidats retenus seront présélectionnés par notre équipe d'assistance technique pour s'assurer qu'ils remplissent toutes les conditions requises, avant d'être invités à la formation.
Internet à haut débit l'ordinateur Do I need to be connected to a modem by cable?. La vitesse minimale doit être de 50 MPBS en téléchargement et de 20 MPBS en upload.
What you prefer: -Alfredo
- You respond to the needs of consumers and commercialisers and determine the best way to respond, in terms of current and future needs.
- Resolve problems with speed and accuracy; be there for your customers and businesses, when they need help.
- To complete all necessary documentation for each client interaction, according to policy, practice and procedure: collect data for the history of calls, send messages to appropriate third parties as necessary and/or initiate the client execution; necessary.
- Participate in team meetings/committees (for example, team meetings; brainstorming; brainstorming sessions; reviewing best practices; listening to peer pairs) : )
- You have a chance to develop your skills and continue to learn by participating in cross-cultural training opportunities, as well as by taking advantage of mentoring opportunities and staying current on your productions.''
Hello! You are qualified, you see:
- You have at least 6 months of experience in the service of customers.
- Excellent competences in oral and written communication in English and French.
- You have a specialized mentality that relates to the client and resolves problems and situations in a more complex way when you work with the client.
- You possess the will and the desire to do more than others in the industry; you apply your learning to support your customers throughout their lifecycle.
- Vous avez la possibilité de travailler dans un endroit calme et privé de votre domicile où vous pourriez voyager sans bruit de base (faits-faire, vous apprécieriez le calme)
- Possibility of cable (Ethernet) connection from the equipment to your door directly to your domestic router.
- You must be capable of working at full speed in accordance with the needs of your company and special circumstances, including having flexibility and the willingness to travel at your own pace. ref name :
- A solid knowledge of the PC and a mastery of MS Word, Excel and Outlook are necessary.
If this sounds like you, then you are open to receiving criticism, learning to respond to challenges in an environment of rapid evolution, and enjoying the extra money for the holidays, even if it's just today!! :-)
ARE YOU LOOKING TO MAKE SOME EXTRA CASH FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON??
Do you enjoy interacting with people and providing them with excellent customer service? If so, let us turn your customer service into a great experience with us.
NCRI is a pioneer in the area of customer relationship management and outsourcing.
INBOUND CALLS -
As a customer service representative, you will be responsible for providing an outstanding experience to our potential customers and merchants. You will work closely with customers in order to accurately assess their needs. The right person will have good judgment, high emotional intelligence and the ability to problem-solve effectively." Finding a mutually beneficial solution?
From 25th September 2023 until 31st January 2024 or before, work from home.
Great Retention Bonus!
Home Office Equipment Requirements:
- The equipment will be provided by the company.
- The successful candidates will be pre-screened by our tech support team to ensure they meet all requirements prior to being invited into the training.
- High-speed internet and MUST be hardwired connected from the computer to the modem. Minimum speed should be 50 MPBS download and 20 MPBS Upload.
What do you plan to do?
- You will respond to customers and merchant inquiries, identifying ways of meeting their current and potential future needs.
- Solve problems with speed and reliability to be there for our customers and merchants when they need help.
- Accurately complete all necessary documentation for each customer interaction that complies with policy, practice and procedure: inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate third party partners when required, and initiate the necessary fulfillment.
- Participate in team meetings and committees (e.g., escalation requests, call campaigns, best practices, peer listening).
- You have the chance to continuously grow and learn by participating in cross-trainer opportunities, mentoring opportunities, and staying up to date on our products.
If you're qualified, bring it!
- At least 6 months of customer service experience is required.
- English and French: excellent oral communication skills. What are some examples?
- You have a customer-first mindset and enjoy solving moderately complex procedures and situations when dealing with customers.
- You possess the willingness and desire to learn from the best in the industry, and apply your learning throughout the customer lifecycle.
- You have the ability to work in a quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet)
- You must be able to work full time based on your assigned shift, including having the flexibility and willingness to rotate shifts based upon business needs and special circumstances.
- Strong knowledge of PCs and proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook are an asset.
If this sounds like you and you are open-minded, willing to change up to the challenges of a fast-paced environment. If you want to make extra money for the holidays, apply today!