New Job Student Recruiter- (Latam) Onshore In British Columbia
|Student Recruiter- (LATAM) Onshore|
Student Recruiter- (LATAM) Onshore
Company : Eton College
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Sales and Marketing
Manager Student Recruitment
Individual Contributor Role
Eton Canada, located in the heart of Vancouver, British Columbia, provides lifelong learning and prepares students for their professional aspirations by offering relevant and innovative programs. It is accredited by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) under the BC Ministry of Advance Education, Skills, and Training. The college offers academic and career programs spanning various sectors including Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Flight Attendant, or Business Administration. To date, Eton Canada has trained almost 2,000 students from all over the world for careers in diverse service industries.
Eton College is seeking a highly organized and effective Student Recruiter. The candidate must have strong organizational skills and experience in international student recruitment, particularly in the international education sector. Additionally, the student recruitment associate will be responsible for conducting market analysis and marketing the university assigned in that region to improve company sales. Other duties may include developing sales and promotional strategies that generate customer leads.
Duties and responsibilities
In this position, you will:
- Establish and maintain good relationships with teachers and other international education consultants.')
- Host workshops, training sessions and occasional assessment events.'
- Design, implement, and oversee a digital plan to boost the recruitment of international students.'
- He demonstrated a capacity to speak in both formal and informal situations with small or large groups.
- Working alone with little supervision.'
- develop and coach staff, as well as creating training programs.'
- exercise good judgment, and to a high degree of secrecy.
- Launch innovative concepts to establish business ventures.
- Boost student enrollment to meet financial targets set for the district.
Required skills and abilities
- Ideal candidates with expertise in one or both fields, including international education, higher education and information technology.[m]
- The candidate must possess excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Awareness of general trends, economic drivers and policy changes in the international education sector.'
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's degree is compulsory; however, it would be preferable to obtain a master's in business administration or corresponding fields.
- able to travel and meet and correspond with potential partners and clients.'
- Enhanced skills in dealing with senior management and negotiations.'
- Strong analytical skills.
- Mexico City
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- To ensure a consistent commute or relocation plan before starting work in Vancouver, BC (required),
Work Location: In person