New Job Senior Product Analyst, Small Business Labs (12-Month Contract) In Ontario
|Senior Product Analyst, Small Business Labs (12-month Contract)|
Senior Product Analyst, Small Business Labs (12-month Contract)
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Requisition ID: 183796
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Please note this is a 12-month contract opportunity
As the Senior Product Analyst, Small Business Labs, you will contribute to the overall success of the Small Business Labs in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. You will ensure all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
- Champion a customer focused culture to deepen customer relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems, and knowledge
- Support the focus on Design Thinking and Agile Methodologies to develop an end-to-end, omni-channel onboarding & product fulfillment experience for Small Business in Canada
- Manage the Scotia Business Hub (SBH) feedback loop between Small Business Advisors/Branch Managers and the SBH lab team, assisting the field with technology related matters
- Work closely with Production Support developers to ensure issues logged, tracked and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Support delivering outcomes that improve customer and employee experience and core business success metrics including new customer acquisition growth, engagement metrics and process efficiency gains.
- Support the communication and support for Small Business Labs, ensuring each release is communicated effectively and support process is effective
- Support the Product Owner roles within an agile environment by tracking and sharing common concerns and pain points from the field with suggested solutions that add business value & enhance the customer experience
- Actively contribute to the day-to-day operations of the Small Business Labs ensuring alignment with business objectives and priorities
- Focus on ensuring backlog items are clearly articulated and well understood by developers and testers and removes obstacles and/or impediments to support effective sprint cycles
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
- Actively pursue effective and efficient operations of your respective area in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champion a high-performance environment and contribute to an inclusive work environment
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We'd love to work with you if you have:
- Post-secondary education in management, business, or a related discipline
- In-depth knowledge of Small Business banking products and processes
- Experience working in an Agile environment is an asset
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of GRM and Fraud Management requirements
- Experience with Scotia Business Hub (SBH) and/or Small Business customers is an asset
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as relationship building skills
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Alberta : Calgary || Canada : Alberta : Edmonton || Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.