New Job Senior Financial Advisor Trainee - Victoria Main Branch In British Columbia
|Senior Financial Advisor Trainee - Victoria Main Branch|
Senior Financial Advisor Trainee - Victoria Main Branch
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Requisition ID: 182620
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
About the role
What part will you take? ...What part will you play?
Senior Financial Advisor
At Scotiabank we help employees build their futures – where they can be themselves, and win together. With a commitment to diversity and inclusion and a performance-oriented culture that includes coaching, learning, and development – there are endless possibilities. At Scotiabank – you can make an impact. You help make the futures of our 25 million customers happen. You can find your future here.
What you’ll be doing…
Our Advisors are able to connect with people in a personal and professional manner. As pillars of the Canadian Banking Branch network, our goal is to provide outstanding service throughout the customer's journey.
- Engaging in a proactive approach to discovering our customers' requirements, listening to their questions and making informed decisions.
- Providing our customers with information and giving them useful tips and tricks?
- Building upon our customers' comprehensive plans, we use holistic approaches to help them achieve their goals.
- Nurturing strong, long-standing relationships
- The branch business is being developed, maintained and expanded by meeting sales goals for both individuals and teams to ensure a positive customer experience.
What you need to succeed…
- The need and motivation to create long-lasting relationships.
- A tactical mindset to devise tailored financial plans that encompass daily banking, investing, and borrowing solutions. Hence,
- A proven ability to achieve sales goals while operating in a fast-paced environment that meets the customer's expectations.
- I completed my CIFP and are licensed in mutual funds. What is the best answer?'
What we’re offering…
- The chance to work for a progressive organization where you are part of a team of creative minds.'
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
- An organization committed to making a positive impact on our communities, both for itself and its customers.
- Expect to be recognized and rewarded for your outstanding performance. Leadership will assist you in defining your development goals and promoting internal and external training to support your growth and development. Support services
- You'll receive transparent guidance to advance in your professional path.
- Moving from one branch to another and filling a vacancy in your current position is unnecessary. You can advance your career while still pursuing the same goals, thereby developing and improving your skills.
Location(s): Canada : British Columbia : Victoria
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.