New Job Senior Customer Experience Associate - 15 Hours - Regina Main Branch In Saskatchewan
|Senior Customer Experience Associate - 15 hours - Regina Main branch|
Senior Customer Experience Associate - 15 hours - Regina Main branch
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Saskatchewan
Requisition ID: 183789
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
About the role
Our Senior Customer Experience Associates are the face, character and heart of our branches. Scotiabank is a place where we put our customers first, and our priority is to help them achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual who enjoys meaningful conversation and supporting others. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, the focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer’s journey by:
- As a lobbyist, I am responsible for ensuring that customers are appropriately marketed and/or assisted.
- Contributing to the branch's goals by identifying and fulfilling simple sales opportunities, including opening day-to-day accounts, satisfying pre-approved credit opportunities and processing GICs. '
- Nurturing rich, long-standing relationships
- Being a technology expert and sharing your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications, helps them better manage their banking needs.
Is this role right for you? In this role you will:
- Building strong relationships with customers and delivering excellent service.
- and solve customers' needs. Uncover?
- Explain complicated concepts simply
- Demonstrate success in a goal-based performance environment, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment.
- Demonstrate an interest in learning and a desire to succeed.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? We’d love to work with you if you:
- How do I improve my customer service skills?
- They are willing to assist in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Are flexible work hours available to work a schedule?
- Experience with conducting simple sales, managing marketing campaigns, and providing financial advice.
- Have strong technical skills, able to promote and demonstrate the use of digital/self-service banking options.
- Past experience is a strong asset.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization where you are surrounded by a collaborative team of innovators.
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities, for you and your customers.
- You can expect to be recognized and rewarded for your hard work, and you'll be supported by leadership through meaningful development conversations that enable faster advancement and internal training to support your growth and development.
- A competitive compensation package and benefits package.
Location(s): Canada : Saskatchewan : Regina
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.