New Job Senior Associate/ Manager, Infrastructure & Real Estate, Financial Advisory- Multiple Locations In Ontario
|Senior Associate/ Manager, Infrastructure & Real Estate, Financial Advisory- Multiple locations|
Senior Associate/ Manager, Infrastructure & Real Estate, Financial Advisory- Multiple locations
Company : Deloitte
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 124451
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON; Brossard, QC; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Langley, BC; Laval, QC; Moncton, NB; Montreal, QC; Ottawa, ON; Quebec City, QC; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB
The purpose of our organization at Deloitte is to inspire and support the growth of individuals, organizations, communities, and countries. We aim to achieve this by enhancing access to knowledge and building a brighter future. Purpose: Being an "object" that defines us and gives us meaning as an organization.
Life is too short to live by chance. Why?
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Our passion lies in challenging ourselves to constantly improve, grow, and provide reliable guidance to benefit our customers and communities. We prioritize each other, achieve our goals together, make a difference in our communities, and share success; and we strive to achieve it all. Please join us on Twitter and Facebook! Thank you for your support!
- Opportunity to undertake challenging tasks in various infrastructure projects across various sectors;
- Opportunity to work with top-notch infrastructure experts in a supportive environment that promotes personal growth; and support in attaining accounting or financial certifications like CPA, CFA, or CBV.
A career in I&CP (part of Financial Advisory) will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their field. It will enable you to work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements by developing solutions to the infrastructure challenges facing Canadian and foreign governments and investors.
What will your typical day look like?
- The optimization of return outcomes and the lifecycle of an asset requires a team composed of highly skilled and experienced specialists. We offer comprehensive infrastructure and asset management solutions to investors, government agencies (NGOs), developers, and operators of infrastructure assets and businesses in both public and private sectors.
- The team works with strategic and financial investors in the development of infrastructure, working with Canadian public and private sector stakeholders in business case development and infrastructure procurement, and working with international governments in capacity building. Additionally, we work with the World Bank and other international organizations.
- The asset classes we work on are diverse, including Social Infrastructure, Transportation (roads, airports and trains), Environmental Infrastructure, Power and Utilities, and Energy. We also focus on Midstream Infrastructure for transportation services to the broader market and Telecom Infrastructure in particular with emphasis on real estate.
About the team
Our I&CP group advises Canadian and international government and private sector clients on (i) identifying and developing sources of value and funding that can be used to acquire and sustain an infrastructure asset or service (ii) analyzing procurement options, including public-private partnerships (P3s), project finance, and conventional public procurement
(iii) analyzing potential M&A opportunities (either on the buy side or sell side) (iv) performing sophisticated financial and economic modeling (v) advise clients on corporate and business strategy
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- A team of 2-5 years of senior associate and manager experience in the fields of infrastructure, finance, consulting or commerce; a combination of these skills.
- Proficiency in visual, written, and verbal communication is a prerequisite for effectively conveying messages with Microsoft tools. French proficiency is also essential. Additionally, good communication skills are also beneficial.
- Excellent Excel modelling skills;
- Strong work ethic, with a proven ability to handle conflicting priorities and requests while also excelling in managing organizational and time-management.
- Experience in real estate, transportation, energy, and related fields;
- Experience with public-private partnership (P3) or other innovative procurement models for the delivery of public infrastructure;
- Past experience in investment banking and transaction advisory services.
- Have the ability to conduct jurisdictional scans, stakeholder consultation and market soundings; develop strategy plans for public or private sector; experience;
- Experience in relevant valuations, funding, consulting, and financial modelling;.
- Excel VBA programming skills.
Our shared values
Our purpose guides us and explains our purpose, but our shared values define the behaviour that we expect from each other at the company.
The shared values within them are what bring us together, regardless of our background or cultural affiliation. They earn us the trust and respect of those closest to us. We all commit to living by these values alone, staying true to their meanings, and celebrating their legacy. It is precisely this that makes us unique.
The following five values are the foundation for living our purpose every day:
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We’re also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of one another: : We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
The next step is yours
Sound like Which firm would you suggest as the best fit for your requirements? Apply Now
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
We are currently accepting applications for the recruitment process and are seeking candidates who can provide accommodation through [email protected]. If you require an accommodation, please let us know.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.